• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best in the West 2012

had a great time, wife and daughter finished 2nd in stock class will be back in june .

thanks

Wow, I'm surprised. No pics of video yet.

I'm happy to say I had a GOOD day of BAAAAD racing. **** happens, and it wasn't my day. But I'll be back as long as my pocket book and spare parts pile holds out!!!

Good to put some old names to new faces and thanks to Matt/Birdbrain for playing co-dog and the slime. And you thought you were just going to get a free ride down :redneck:

Let see what some people captured :beer:

Wow, I'm surprised. No pics of video yet.

I'm happy to say I had a GOOD day of BAAAAD racing. **** happens, and it wasn't my day. But I'll be back as long as my pocket book and spare parts pile holds out!!!

Good to put some old names to new faces and thanks to Matt/Birdbrain for playing co-dog and the slime. And you thought you were just going to get a free ride down :redneck:

Let see what some people captured :beer:

Anytime man! it was a blast! Even if we had a...

****ed radiator...
Broken steering column...
broken front axle...
tire fell off the bead...

Did i miss anything??? :haha:

Anytime man! it was a blast! Even if we had a...

****ed radiator...
Broken steering column...
broken front axle...
tire fell off the bead...

Did i miss anything??? :haha:
750 lbs of mud.
Couple dents in my new quarter panels.
I think I bent the radius arm I bent last race a little more.
Pissed battery.

I think that covers it, till I go ever it even better. :redneck:

he was bouncing good going up the hill to the first turn....

mark i have front axel spares from my jeep that i think is scout length on the short side if you need one.

Fawk guys! :mad:

How'd the shocks perform? Take any front end bounce out? :corn:

Didn't get around to putting them in. I'll have the front end apart here soon, I'll swap them in if I don't get something from FOA first :D

he was bouncing good going up the hill to the first turn....

mark i have front axle spares from my jeep that i think is scout length on the short side if you need one.

Short side is Chev D44, I forgot at the time. I'll have to check my "inventory" :D

had a blast! never beat the fiat like i did here. suprised i didnt break something haulin ass though the rocks. ended up bending my steering ram on the rock climb at the end of the day and a lil water in the dizzy. but.... made it to the trailer once again.:awesomework: cant wait to see some pics. good to meet more peeps of f here.

562134_10150824915864936_691674935_9422868_2042245049_n.jpg

thanks to Lisa Marte Smith....awesome shot even though this was last month....

Hip, congrats on the 1st:awesomework:
Great turnout and good to see everyone havin fun with these races!

Met alot of good people this weekend and look forward to more.....Tell your friends, and have them tell their friends we have a surprise guest announcer for the next event:corn:

we have a surprise guest announcer for the next event:corn:

We have an announcer??? :flipoff:

Matt and I were talking on the way home, we need some :masturbanana[1]: wimons :cheer: :cheer: at these events.... the low-rider guys have them....

We have an announcer??? :flipoff:

Matt and I were talking on the way home, we need some :masturbanana[1]: wimons :cheer: :cheer: at these events.... the low-rider guys have them....

get your wife or GF whichever the case may be to do it :cheer:

Mark, You are a low-rider guy.lol:fawkdancesmiley:

And also we will be techin rigs on sunday before they pre-run. Thank gawd B:awesomework:arry had his fire exstinguisher. Safety will be the major consern.

Despite having a pathetic showing i had a ton of fun. I got soo frikken muddy and figured i couldnt get any more, then that tidle wave of water tottaly drenched me. I was laughing my ass off! Gotta address the mud covered hands and seering wheel issue, and the power thing. Looking forward to next time!

Never pathetic doin what makes ya smile, and man I did all day. Fastberry goes on his lid prerunnin...we race all day...some get swamped...the fiat w/suicide doors mud boggs after... and I blow my PS pump doin cyclones @ the start gate. Let the games continue:redneck: