• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best of 2012 video

good video except the music. I WOULD RATHER HEAR THE RIGHT FOOT GOING THREW THE FLOOR BOARD OF THE RIGS.

I normally mix the audio and music so it doesn't drowned out the horsepower but this video is is composed of previous video clips, so it was impossible to (for me) bring in the original audio. Thanks for checking it out.

Youtube will not let me change the syndication since I do not have exlusive rights to the songs, so they will not allow it to be played on phones and TVs.

kdawgmu said:
Youtube will not let me change the syndication since I do not have exlusive rights to the songs, so they will not allow it to be played on phones and TVs.

Then ditch the music and let us see the better version

kdawgmu said:

I liked the vids and the tunes; I know what a ****in' motor sounds like.

Good video. Gotta love riding in the trees. Question for everyone. What causes the front suspension on the white TJ to bounce like that. @ 4.44 in the video. Shock valving, geometry??

RustyC said:
Good video. Gotta love riding in the trees. Question for everyone. What causes the front suspension on the white TJ to bounce like that. @ 4.44 in the video. Shock valving, geometry??

id say b/c its a coil spring setup not a coilover or air shock setup. just taking a guess here.

Some of the specs for the XJ are: 5.3 with alot of upgrades, Atlas 2 sp, Dana 60 front, Dana 70 rear, double ram full hydro, 14" coilovers on front, I'm sure he has chromoly axles throughout, probably welded rear and detroit front, 44" boggers on 17" beadlocks.

Thats about all I can remember about his rig.