• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

best photo hosting site...

mikepotts

what do yall think? ive used cardomain for a few years, but the more changes they make the more complex it has become, nothing works right, and with all the content they have i grow more grey waiting o be able to do anything there! i started a flickr account and it works good, very simple, and i can link to the pics, but cant sem to make it imbed right. what do you guys use and how do you like it?

I use Photobucket, but if you link it to a high volume site like Pirate, you will have to buy the professional package due to bandwidth. I think $20. I had to do that during the 38 Special build on Pirate.

The free version of photobucket really seems to take quailty away from pics. Im not sure if paying gets better quailty or not. I really like the bulk uploading feature of pb. There is also smug mug and a bunch of others but as far as I know they do not offer bulk uploading. Im sure one of the local photo guys on here can give some better info.

They all suck!
I think Photobucket sucks the least and hence one reason why I use it.

Their mobile app is cool, so I can mobile upload from my phone camera, then immediately link that phone into my Hardline Tapatalk posts.

Yep to what JohnG said about the upgrade to pro. $20 a year, I call it a convience fee.

update: i figured out what i was doing wrong on flickr and its imbedding perfect now... plus i saw they had an iphone app, tried it today and works good too.

InDaShop said:
They all suck!
I think Photobucket sucks the least and hence one reason why I use it.

Their mobile app is cool, so I can mobile upload from my phone camera, then immediately link that phone into my Hardline Tapatalk posts.

Yep to what JohnG said about the upgrade to pro. $20 a year, I call it a convience fee.
You can up-load straight from your phone with Tap-a-talk, then it is tap-a-talk hosted, but as for the original question, I use photobucket also. I agree PB seems to suck the least

How do you move multiple pics on photobucket now? Had no problem until they changed all their ****.

mdo817 said:
You can up-load straight from your phone with Tap-a-talk, then it is tap-a-talk hosted, but as for the original question, I use photobucket also. I agree PB seems to suck the least

I can't do that anymore, so I use the img codes on teh photobucket app if posting pics on tapatalk. I got a new phone few weeks ago, redownloaded the tapatalk app that I had previously purchased, and it won't let me attach pics anymore like I used to. So the photobucket app kicks ass thumb.gif

TacomaJD said:
I can't do that anymore, so I use the img codes on teh photobucket app if posting pics on tapatalk. I got a new phone few weeks ago, redownloaded the tapatalk app that I had previously purchased, and it won't let me attach pics anymore like I used to. So the photobucket app kicks ass thumb.gif

You now have to purchase the photo upload addon after 30 pictures to a forum, $1.99 and I am back in the game.

JohnG said:
You now have to purchase the photo upload addon after 30 pictures to a forum, $1.99 and I am back in the game.

2 whole dollars? That's an outrage molaugh molaugh I may end up doing that, but just gonna stick with the photobucket app for now, it's pretty convenient. Most of the time I post pics from the computer anyways.