• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Place to Get Trailer?

Already have one coming from Built Rite up around Huntsville. Should be ready next Friday, going to be so pimp. With all the lights and DOT Tape I am providing you should see it coming..

InDaShop said:
Kufiya laughing1
22primer.468.jpg

Which one is Matt??? they all look alike :dunno:

Center bottom.

Matt O. said:
Brad can you ever respond positively to any of my posts. The trailer is 22ft of deck, it will be fine thanks for your concern :flipoff1:

He's just pissed cause he found out there's no desert in georgia :flipoff1:

race_jeep said:
He's just pissed cause he found out there's no desert in georgia :flipoff1:

Now that is funny. Man I am going to build this cool IFS pre-runner. For what, you live in Georgia.... :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
Now that is funny. Man I am going to build this cool IFS pre-runner. For what, you live in Georgia.... :flipoff1:

I did give him **** about it right in the beginning, but man he told me about all the places he could drive and all of the fireroads, I think he'll have plenty of places to open it up.

Found one drool

http://bringatrailer.com/2011/01/10/bat-exclusive-1951-royal-spartanette-converted-hauler/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BringATrailer+%28Bring+a+Trailer%29

1951 Royal Spartanette Converted Hauler $125K

This 1951 Royal Spartanette 35-foot travel trailer, originally built by the Spartan Aircraft Company, has been restored and customized as a classic car hauler with adjacent lounge space and bathroom. The exterior is all riveted aluminum, and it has been fully polished. The clam-shell rear doors open to reveal articulating ramps and a 21-foot long and 7?6? wide garage area that the seller designed for a 1956 Lincoln Continental (it also fits his ‘55 Porsche Continental quite nicely). The details are mind-blowing, and it is available in Farmington Hills, Michigan for $125k. Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested.

1951_Royal_Spartanette_Converted_Toy_Hauler_Travel_Trailer_Riveted_Aluminum_For_Sale_Loading_Porsche_0_resize.jpg

Don't get all interweb mad at me. Wyatt joins in as much if not more. Plus he called your boy, Jihad Jr. I just like giving you ****. Atleast Im not saying it behind your back. I still think it's a great racing name and theme. guarantee you would get some press. Especially if you wore a Kufiya.
I'll stop, and start nut swinging from now on. thumb.gif

kid rok said:
Don't get all interweb mad at me. Wyatt joins in as much if not more. Plus he called your boy, Jihad Jr. I just like giving you ****. Atleast Im not saying it behind your back. I still think it's a great racing name and theme. guarantee you would get some press. Especially if you wore a Kufiya.
I'll stop, and start nut swinging from now on. thumb.gif

You got Matt so puckered up yesterday he's shitting out a diamond today to help pay for all this racing. Well done you did a valuable part for the team, financing!!! loller.gif

Matt- If you went Jihad Racing or Angry Arab, maybe you'd make enough of a ruckus to attact some dollars, and sponsors. Can you imagine if Al Anabi Racing stepped up and backed? They run like 10 Top Fuel and Funny cars. "Qatar is the future"
http://www.alanabiracing.com/Al-Anabi-Racing
Those arabs have a ****load of money and are into everything.

InDaShop said:
You got Matt so puckered up yesterday he's shitting out a diamond today to help pay for all this racing. Well done you did a valuable part for the team, financing!!! loller.gif

Matt- If you went Jihad Racing or Angry Arab, maybe you'd make enough of a ruckus to attact some dollars, and sponsors. Can you imagine if Al Anabi Racing stepped up and backed? They run like 10 Top Fuel and Funny cars. "Qatar is the future"
http://www.alanabiracing.com/Al-Anabi-Racing
Those arabs have a ****load of money and are into everything.

Al Anabi part owned a nitrous company here in town for a little while. The guys that worked there said that dude spends more money than the U.S. Government! There was a ZR1 in the shop for a bit that he had/has that they were trying to make the fastest vette or some ****. I'd love to be backed by him. Although most of the guys said he's kind of a ****.

Sheikh Khalid has a few desert race trucks in Quatar he has a endless race budget the first few years with his partnership with Awesome motorsports / speedtech nitrous he had a estimated spending total of around $10m :****: i have seen several 850cid motors just sitting around the shop :****:

Sheikh Khalid must be the one who owns all the service stations and hotels in the United States
seems like everyone of these you go into , one of those rag heads take your money. :****:

Indian women have that dot on there head so when they get married the new husband can scratch it off to see if he won a gas station or a hotel. I drive a pepsi truck and really had a camel jockey tell me that :****:

We have a **** ton of indians in the Atl. The dot is actually a part of their morning prayer. It symbolizes that they prayed that morning. Atleast that is what I've been told, and yes I do ask them. I have no problems asking why they have the dot and lines on their face.
Heres one, what do they call you when you walk in the store. They always refer to me as boss. My mexicans are amigos, and my brother says they call him pimp.

In my subdivision we have approximately 30 indian familys. I have had fallouts with atleast three one involved some finger pointing and very loud talking. Mostly over work they wanted me to do. Then theirs the Cuban who said he was more American than I was. Needless to say he and I do not talk any more either.

CSMITH said:
Sheikh Khalid must be the one who owns all the service stations and hotels in the United States
seems like everyone of these you go into , one of those rag heads take your money. :****:

I always heard they owned the gas stations because they didn't have to pay taxes for a certain number of years and when that time was up they just sold it to there brother or someone else in the family.

Latest posts