• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Place to Spend Christmas

LandSpeeder

King of the Bammers
I'm single. No kids. And my house has wheels. my siblings all have children, so they're doing their own thing. I took Friday 26th off, so I have 4 1/2 days to be anywhere.
Not a lot of money though, and drive-able from Birmingham. Thoughts?

I have dreamt multiple times of wheeling the nastiest, "undo able" trails in Clayton by myself, whole weekend, nobody around. If I were you, that's what I would do..... Post pics please

LandSpeeder said:
I'm single. No kids. And my house has wheels.

With those 3 ingredients, I would say anywhere near a college campus. The poor, trashy college whores that can't afford to drive 2,000 miles back home will be there, and they sure as **** don't want to spend Christmas alone. Or go the tourist route and spend it in Pigeon Forge. Lots to do there.

5BrothersFabrication said:
With those 3 ingredients, I would say anywhere near a college campus. The poor, trashy college whores that can't afford to drive 2,000 miles back home will be there, and they sure as **** don't want to spend Christmas alone. Or go the tourist route and spend it in Pigeon Forge. Lots to do there.

It's like you read my thoughts... :eat:

Nothing is wrong with my family. I get along very well with everyone in my family. But after X years, it's just no longer fun watching them open their presents then going to their rooms. They're now that age.
So I want to do something fun that I would enjoy. Nothing wrong with that.
As it turns out, one of my sisters may be going on a road trip this Christmas, so I'll meet them there maybe.

Latest posts