• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best place to stay in Nashville?

DeleriousII

Down da bayou!
Wife and I may be making a trip to Nashville for a few days towards the end of May. Any suggestions on where to stay and things to do? We are mainly looking for music venues/sight seeing/country music related things.

There are plenty of hotels near Broadway from really nice to so so.

If you have any questions or concerns about them let me know

Just was there last weekend. Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Broadway. You can walk to anywhere you want to go and there is a free shuttle van too. Gotta go to Tootsies. Check out David Ray, he will either be at Tootsies or Honkey Tonk Central, really good guy. For eating go to Puckett Grocery, very good breakfast and dinner was great also. Country Music Hall of Fame is a must do also. Heck when we were in Tootsies Jamey Johnson's dad came in, sat in vip section with him and David Ray for a bit. He was hammered, he asked me if I could help him find a woman that wanted to get back at her husband. Then Keith Whitley's son Jesse came in and we hung out with him as well. Never know who you will see there. Also some good places to go on Printers Alley.

Re:

We usually stay at the Holiday Inn down on Vanderbilt campus. Cheaper than being right downtown, it's real nice and there's a free shuttle to get ya downtown till 11 and ya just gotta cab it back.

Downtown Hilton is great. Also within walking distance of everything and right next door to Country Music Hall of Fame

As far as walking....be mindful still. The hood starts two blocks from the bars. I lived there for years and saw more than one idiot get jumped from not making good decisions.

Kel Lawrence

Thanks for all the input guys...I will take it all into consideration when planning and may ask a few more questions as we get closer

stuftmunky2k said:
We stay at the renaissance hotel kind of pricey but worth it in my eyes. has there own parking garage and is a 5 minute walk to the main drag.

Nice place! Highly recomend that and eat at Demos. The stage is always good too.

sledneck said:
TTT any place to stay downtown that I could drag a trailer and park it for a few days and be safe?

Not downtown. Parking is limited at most places.

If you are brining a trailer it would be better to stay in Brentwood. Or get an AirBnB house.

I recommend burger republic or gabbys while you're up here. Gabbys is incredible. Not as fancy and I can guarantee that there will be a line out the door. But definitely worth it. Burger republic is almost as good. The old lady likes it more because it's fancier and has some tater tot fondue that is the tits.

The Luke. Lebanon, TN

zukimaster said:
If I were going, I would like to stay at Miranda Lambert place. :****:
Does she have trailer parking? LOL Im looking for some place to dump a Jeep on a trailer in or near Nashville when we go on our honeymoon. Coming from PA so I figure Im close enough to Golden mountain or Windrock that we should go wheeling also.