• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best prices on Dodge Ram trucks

We had a 4500 4x4 with an AISIN and pulled a 400 bushel gooseneck seed cart 150-160 miles a day during the spring and never had a bit of trouble. It would get hot, but nothing crazy. For you non ag guys a bushel is 60lbs and the wagon itself was not light. We were in no way shape or form "Legal" but if you don't put stickers on your truck and blow past the weigh station like its not sitting there, they assume you are a farmer. :driving:

redneckengineered said:
Why? I think Dodge finally has the trans thing figured out. My 68RFE has the H&S tune and it has been a beast. Never skipped a beat, never gets over 160 degrees, shifts super crisp. Then again I take care of it. I don't put my tune on level 3000 and let it eat either.

I would assume that's the likely culprit for why most go out but I've been looking from Texas to Florida to Missouri for a truck and still haven't found what I want. Have found several with new trans with anywhere from 70-150k Miles.

I really want a 13+ ram for the interior changes, a crew cab short bed/ or a mega cab dually even though I don't need a dually, Laramie fully loaded with everything/ longhorn/ limited, either the slate gray, Black, or the two tone Black and Tan or white and Tan. I'd like to buy one already deleted and tuned to save some pennies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94xjsport94 said:
I would assume that's the likely culprit for why most go out but I've been looking from Texas to Florida to Missouri for a truck and still haven't found what I want. Have found several with new trans with anywhere from 70-150k Miles.

I really want a 13+ ram for the interior changes, a crew cab short bed/ or a mega cab dually even though I don't need a dually, Laramie fully loaded with everything/ longhorn/ limited, either the slate gray, Black, or the two tone Black and Tan or white and Tan. I'd like to buy one already deleted and tuned to save some pennies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you looked at Billy Ray Taylor in Cullman, AL? They are a little high on their prices, but they have a good selection of used Cummins trucks. O'Neal usually has quite a few used trucks.

I've been looking for another cummins and I can't believe how much diesels are now. I gave 22k for my 06 dodge 2500 with 39,000 miles on it.

DallasBlade said:
I've been looking for another cummins and I can't believe how much diesels are now. I gave 22k for my 06 dodge 2500 with 39,000 miles on it.

Its crazy what diesels are brining. Everybody wants one so prices on new and used are stupid high!

redneckengineered said:
Yea, no rush to sell but I'm starting to get my ducks in a row.

If you change colors, or plan on selling your camper top separate, reach out to me. I've got your twin and I always liked your camper shell.

Russell Barnett in Dechard, TN. Call and ask for Travis. They usually have a bunch of trucks in stock. I've bought 7-8 vehicles from Travis, I wouldn't even think about going anywhere else

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I paid 17,500 for my 05 in 09. Had around 60k on it. Still see them listed for more that I paid.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

kmcminn said:
Hell my 15 model blue books for what I paid for it new.

That's what is nuts. I see these 100k mile trucks and guys are asking mid $30's for them and I had to give my last one away with 12,000 miles on it and $10k in receipts for extras.

It makes me wonder what some of these trucks are actually selling for, but nobody wants to talk specifics.

kmcminn said:
I do see a huge difference between the chevrolet lt and high country on resale. But there is a large difference in the front side to. Also my truck has 21k miles. Makes one consider buying a new lt 3500.

Chad is a legit expert on this and can probably tell you why. Anytime I buy a new vehicle. I get his advice. I owe him a couple cases of beer.

When I bought my truck i was looking at stripped down brand new 3/4 ton gas 4 door 4x4 Chevys and couldn't believe that even those were 35k. Made me think that I could probably never justify the price of what they would want for a diesel.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

A real # from a 3rd gen cummins that sold last week:

Good friend of mine sold his 3/4 ton, 2007, 6.7, 4x4, long bed, 6spd, tuner, 35in all terrains, 135-140k miles for $24k no problem
Cloth interior , nothing fancy

smbroady82 said:
A real # from a 3rd gen cummins that sold last week:

Good friend of mine sold his 3/4 ton, 2007, 6.7, 4x4, long bed, 6spd, tuner, 35in all terrains, 135-140k miles for $24k no problem
Cloth interior , nothing fancy

I want a newer truck, but can't bring myself to sell a 5.9 with 108k miles on it. That has had zero issues.