• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Stealership To Buy New RZR From

jimbo0076

I'm shopping for a new 900 or '14 800 and honestly never bought a new powersport of any sort. I've talked to a few dumbass salesman on the phone and most don't know come 'mer from sick 'em. Where do most of yall buy from in the AL,TN,GA area. I live in northeastern Bama but heard going out of state has better deals and less taxes I've heard. So lets here it booyang

Bama Buggies in Tuscaloosa has the best prices I've found. They don't bullshit you over there. I got my xp1k from them and a bunch of my friends have bought from them. Bash Bros is a good place. Little higher price but good guys and they race RZRs so they are knowledgeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EsPowell said:
Bama Buggies in Tuscaloosa has the best prices I've found. They don't bullshit you over there. I got my xp1k from them and a bunch of my friends have bought from them. Bash Bros is a good place. Little higher price but good guys and they race RZRs so they are knowledgeable

A good friend has a 4 seat 900xp, he got it from Basch Brothers. He is always talking about how good their customer service is.

I got mine from randys cycles in lawancreburg tn his price was cheapest as soon as i walked in

Re:

Customer service at Basch Bros is the best hands down. Theyve done motor work for us and warranty work. They will work hard to get anything they can covered. Great bunch of guys.

Drew Pate
Cordova Al

EsPowell said:

I live in Tuscaloosa and know the service manager and parts manager pretty well. Ol lady bought her 13 model from there. Bent both rear shafts second ride. They said they wouldn't warranty because they knew we were abusing it. Done me that way on a rear hub too. It was deff the best price on the machine though. I wouldn't buy another one from there because of the parts and service department.

Check Ritchie powersports in Maryville tn. They put a good friend of mine out of business because they sell so cheap.

Polaris of Benton, Benton, KY. Andy Kerr

New RZR 1000 2 seater - $16,349, plus your state's tax. NO FEES! Lots of other dealerships charge fee's and you don't know that until you get there. POB is a good place to deal with. They'll beat Abernathy's any day of the week.

Basch Brothers hands down, if $100 is going to swing you one way or another, don't forget one day you will need some parts or service. They have been cheapest or very close for me every time, but when you need them later they WANT to help. Better call them.

16394 otd. No tax is what abernathys quoted. So the place in kentucky was cheaper!

Thanks for all the replies, I'm going to hit Basch Bros up tomorrow and see what all they got. seeing how its one of the closest to me anyhow.

Basch Bros: I went to Catholic School with Nathan & jared....should you expect any less from former alter boys ! Great service and racing knowledge thumb.gif

jimbo0076 said:
Thanks for all the replies, I'm going to hit Basch Bros up tomorrow and see what all they got. seeing how its one of the closest to me anyhow.

Does this mean you're semi coming out of retirement? :woot: :woot:

mullins said:
I got mine from randys cycles in lawancreburg tn his price was cheapest as soon as i walked in

I have Not purchased but family and friends say they are great to deal with, and cheapest around. They are ~1.5hrs drive for us and worth it.