• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best trails at AOP ???

Ricky 79cj-7

We've got a group of Jeeps heading up to Adventure Offroad Park from Orlando, FL for Memorial Day weekend. We will have a mix of Jeeps from my CJ on leaf springs to an LJ on coilovers, tires from 35's - 39's. Only 1 guy in the group has ever been there so were looking for some input on which trails we want to make sure we hit. I've been to River Rock, Morris Mountain, Gulches, Windrock and Harlan and mostly enjoy the technical rock trails up and down the mountain with a few challenging obstacles along the way. Not really looking for the straight up and down, roll if you don't make it hills, or the 100 yard rock gardens on flat ground.

We're also considering a trip to Coppinger Cover on one of the days. Any really cool trails or obstacles on the way to cave that we don't want to miss?

Let's hear some input, give me a list of the best trails at AOP for Jeeps on 37's.

Aop is pretty challenging place. Awsome place to ride. From my experience if your not wanting to hit the extreme **** it may not be the place for you

If y'all want to call me before you come and make plans I'll guide you around the place. I'm a member and always down to ride. I know the place like the back of my hand

theres a chance i will be up there with a small group on memorial day you guys can tag along with us if you like. Or if they bail and i go i will ride with you all.

1tonrubicon said:
If y'all want to call me before you come and make plans I'll guide you around the place. I'm a member and always down to ride. I know the place like the back of my hand
Sounds good to me. We are planning to wheel Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Re:

Either side of the park (50's and 70's) (40's) all have plenty of technical stuff to play on. But really there is something there for everyone

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Re:

Pumpkin said:
Either side of the park (50's and 70's) (40's) all have plenty of technical stuff to play on. But really there is something there for everyone

X2 the 70'S are a fun section very technical

What about Coppinger Cove? Anyone been there? Is it worth missing a day of wheeling at AOP to go there instead?

Re:

Most trails are open during the events. Normally the races are held on one side of the park or the other. We try to block off that side so we have room for broke rigs, parking for drivers once their race is done and keep enough room for the safety crews to move around. Seems some people like to take the tape down and go in anyways, so next time we will cable it off and a good turn around point. But when you enter the park just ask the people in the office, they should be able to tell you which side is closed due to the race.