• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

best trails at windsock

jeeptj99

Haven't been since around 2010 in the jeep been on 4 wheelers a couple times since then but it's all changed. What is the best trails for the guys in the 35-37 range? Trying to get a trip up maybe in month or so if anyone is interested.

jeeptj99 said:
Haven't been since around 2010 in the jeep been on 4 wheelers a couple times since then but it's all changed. What is the best trails for the guys in the 35-37 range? Trying to get a trip up maybe in month or so if anyone is interested.

Windsock? Or you raggin on my park? :flipper:

If you mean Windrock, I'd say Schoolbus, 22, 15, 3, and maybe a couple others I can't remember due to not having the map in my lap. Hehe, that rhymed.

Stay the hell off of Rattlerock, 39, Stair Steps, and Lil Mule. Take bypasses whenever possible according to your drivetrain strength. Not everything is easy to get to with a truck and trailer to retrieve a broke Jeep.

5BrothersFabrication said:

If you mean Windrock, I'd say Schoolbus, 22, 15, 3, and maybe a couple others I can't remember due to not having the map in my lap. Hehe, that rhymed.

Stay the hell off of Rattlerock, 39, Stair Steps, and Lil Mule. Take bypasses whenever possible according to your drivetrain strength. Not everything is easy to get to with a truck and trailer to retrieve a broke Jeep.

Lil mule is fun on 35s if it's dry...cool ledges to get wedged in and roll over on...

Dryness accounts for a TON of the difficulty.

I did Rattle Rock, down, at night, on 36s... Fun!

I've run all them in a buggy on 37's. Been up rattle rock without stoping. Like said if it's dry hit the hard stuff If not stick to others.

Toddy

Rattlerock is nice if I remember correctly me and Vanover done it once from start to the top in 15 or so minutes but that's been a few years back. Maybe he can correct me if I'm wrong but it was damn quick :****: but we were :driving:

5BrothersFabrication said:

ha my bad. damn mac and the auto correct. I did 39 years ago and it was difficult then i can only imagine now. We did little mule but i lost a water pump at the bottom so i took the bypass up the side and got a tow the rest of the way. anyone interested in going?

15, lil mule, schoolbus, stairsteps, 3, 39, railtrail, and 81a are the trails to hit. let us know when you come up n well try to ride with youns n show you round!

Re:

tonybolton said:
Yup...strangers to windrock definitely benefit from a local yocal guide.

NO JOKE! The first time we went we hit 15 then it seemed like an hour of gravel then another trail then another hour and trail, then i broke ha. yeah a local would be awesome i will try to get a few of people from here to go.