• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Big Block Buggy for sale

Big Block tube buggy

Jimmy Smith 1 1/2 frame hrew dom mix 60 front yukon chromos with yukon joints 4.56 spool pro gears wod truss 14 bolt rear detroit yukon gears btf truss Fox 2.0 x 16 coilovers fox air bumps 118 wheel base 23 belly height psc steering valve krc pump eagle machine single end ram btf high steer arms 44 tsls 90% allied beadlocks 15 x 12 dom link bars big heims upper and lower kirkey seats fsr aluminum radiator electric fan trans cooler electric fan 454 BBC 30 over 11.0 to 1 comp ratio ported and polished 427 closed chamber heads comp cams hyd roller set up arp bolts 500 hp howell fuel injection holley 900 tbi turbo 400 manuel valve body tci circle track shifter like new 3.8 atlas case sure I am leaving off some things buggy runs strong and works good ready to move on to something else. $28,000.00 Greg 662 871 4703

Attachments

• buggy.jpg
    buggy.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 4,705
get better pictures later radiator moved to rear and a few other changes might trade trade for razor and $$$$$

Attachments

• DSC01992-L.jpg
    DSC01992-L.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 4,674
I hear there is a certain 13 yr. old girl been showing out in a single seater. What could she do if she had this. And we know bigboy has the correct change. ;D Bump for ya Greg.

Big Block tube buggy said:
thanks Draco did you take your buggy to hawk pride today?

I did. Broke the tranny on the second thing I climbed. molaugh

thanks guys Robbie you are right big boy got tha cash for sure, this would make Amber a great buggy. Draco hate you broke looking forward to riding with yall again gotta get Reids leg healed from motorcycle wreck. Matt thanks for the videos, my posting skills are limited. ;D

chrisf5651 said:
cant believe you retiring the rig you just got it
I know I may be making a mistake If it dont sell I will put a new engine cage on it a hit the srrs races, and try to make all of them this time lotta fun :dblthumb: