• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Big Block in a Toy? (possible?)

Well, I have a Toy sitting next to my chevy. Uhm... its a bit smaller that I thought. I think a modified firewall would be required even with a small block.

I am not sure I will turn this toy into the future project or not, but at least I have something to compare dimensions with. The Toy is plenty ugly, ready for some paint or bed liner.

Boxxerace said:
Well, I have a Toy sitting next to my chevy. Uhm... its a bit smaller that I thought. I think a modified firewall would be required even with a small block.

I am not sure I will turn this toy into the future project or not, but at least I have something to compare dimensions with. The Toy is plenty ugly, ready for some paint or bed liner.

YAY you got a new daily driver then!

Where are the pics?:;

Dude, its so ulgy its not worth taking pics. It has these sad excuses for a bumper made of super thin 3" steel tube. But, it does have a decent 6cyl. The rest is really a moot point.

I am not sure if this one will be turned into the wheeler or not, but I have to keep myself out of messing with this one other than maintenance. (that is, unless your loaning me your garage? :kissmyass:

Alright, I admit it. I did a little mockup of the 60 and the tires under the Toy.The axles will be a bit over the top wide, but I wont have the coin to drop on retubing the axles, new axle shafts made, etc.

I'll show yah later Sam, we can go to 128th and tool about. I wonder if the rear end could handle some lockright plates?

Boxxerace said:
Dude, its so ulgy its not worth taking pics. It has these sad excuses for a bumper made of super thin 3" steel tube. But, it does have a decent 6cyl. The rest is really a moot point.

I am not sure if this one will be turned into the wheeler or not, but I have to keep myself out of messing with this one other than maintenance. (that is, unless your loaning me your garage? :kissmyass:

Alright, I admit it. I did a little mockup of the 60 and the tires under the Toy.The axles will be a bit over the top wide, but I wont have the coin to drop on retubing the axles, new axle shafts made, etc.

I'll show yah later Sam, we can go to 128th and tool about. I wonder if the rear end could handle some lockright plates?

I dont care if its ugly you should still put some pics up just take em with the point and shoot or somthing.

I would loan the garage but its kinda occupied by the jeep and a half disassembled motor at the moment:clappy:

well of course its going to e super wide it came off yer burban hahaha you'll have to come up with a way to make it street legal though like mud flaps you take on and off easily

Let me kknow when you wanna tear up 128th lol:Good:

if you got a wilder and a plasma cutter anything will fit...we just put a 396 in a luv yup the frame flex's :mad: ....this is my chevy luv with a 350 with all the good's

Latest posts