• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Big day Saturday October 4th.

6uldv8 said:
I give you your prize when you get here! booyang booyang
laughing1 laughing1 Loading the pig tonight and attaching GPS/radar. Should be in Nashvegas Friday night if I can find a room I can afford in a place that is fun to look at hot young thangs.......oh sweet statutory. :woody:

Jimbo said:
Someone has a big day Saturday, who is it and what is happening? Do i hear bells?????????????? :flipgotcha: :afro: OBAMA

Jimbo, I need a hotel for JoAnn and I for saturday night. Help?

I wish I could make it up there, but it just doesn't look like it'll happen. I wish them the best though! Congrats Bryan, if you're reading this! thumb.gif

Jimbo said:
Gregg, Jean is getting rooms in Cool Springs which is just up the interstate, i'll ask her to reserve one for you.
:flipgotcha: :afro: OBAMA

Awesome, I am making a stop @ Daryl's first and then on to the Big Show. I appreciate your help. Give me a call on my cell so I can get details of where everybody is going to be prior to the show. 205-445-4964

:flipgotcha: :afro: Obama

CONGRATULATIONS BRYAN AND LESLIE. THANK YOU FOR THYE INVITE. EVERYTHING WAS GREAT, THE WEATHER, THE PEOPLE, REVEREND JIMBO DID A GREAT JOB, AND MARK AND LAUREL FOR YOUR HOSPITALITY. HAD A GREAT TIME AND WON'T FORGET IT. CONGRATULATIONS. LESLIE IS NOW OFFICIALLY 1/2 OWNER IN "HIGHLIGHTER". thumb.gif loller.gif loller.gif :drinkers:

Speeding said:
Reverend Jimbo? I wish I was there to see that! ;D Hate I missed it, once again congrats Bryan and Leslie!

That's right, reverned Jimbo Reed. He was nervous, but pulled it off. Everyone needs a Ranch like Mark's. WHAT A PLACE, the brides maids came down in a 1937 ford, and Leslie came in a 1929 Bantam. Saweet, it was great. Should be some pics out soon. thumb.gif