• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Black Wireless

patooyee

I was previously unaware that there was at AT&T MVNO that goes by the name of Black Wireless. I checked their site and they list an unlimited data plan which I was interested in. I got on a chat to ask them if that plan was throttled. The chat was almost too hilarious to be true. I will paste it here for your entertainment. Maybe someone will venture a guess as to what her ancestry might be ...

[Black Wireless Visitor] Is your unlimited Data Plan throttled at any point?
[Nicole] After using 2 GB it will be 3G
[Black Wireless Visitor] Does it drop below 3g at any point?
[Nicole] yes if you upuse it it will get slower
[Black Wireless Visitor] upuse?
[Nicole] I mean if you use too much
[Black Wireless Visitor] ABuse
[Black Wireless Visitor] OK.
[Black Wireless Visitor] How much is considered abuse?
[Black Wireless Visitor] U there?
[Nicole] when your data stop working
[Nicole] that means you abuse it
[Black Wireless Visitor] I understand that. But at what point does it stop working?
[Black Wireless Visitor] 4gb? 5gb? 100gb?
[Black Wireless Visitor] Nicole ... are you still there?
[Nicole] yes
[Black Wireless Visitor] I take it you are trying to find the answer?
[Nicole] https://www.blackwireless.com/DataDetails.aspx
[Nicole] just check this link, that all the information I have it
[Black Wireless Visitor] That link does not answer my question at all. Is there a supervisor that that may know the answer?
[Nicole] sorry they are not available and for your issue no need for a supervisor
[Black Wireless Visitor] You haven't answered my question though. I would imagine that a supervisor might know the answer. I don't think that it is an unreasonable question, do you?
[Black Wireless Visitor] Is there ANYONE there who might know?
[Nicole]
For better assistance please call us at 1-888-383-1471 Our technical support will be able to help you.

[Black Wireless Visitor] Thank you, they were able to help me.

Should I be offended that, by them calling me a Black Wireless Visitor, they are making the assumption that I am black? Isn't that racist?