• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Black YJ

lance4351

1987 YJ
Perfect Starter Jeep

402 sbc, turbo 400, low max 205 twin sticked, 4 linked front and rear, fox coilovers on all 4 corners, fox bumps on front, 2.5 ton steering axles f&r, overson 2in shafts locker front spool rear, corbeau seats with harnesses, rci fuel cell with all braided lines, 47 inch ltb's with 2 spares, warn 8274, 130" wheelbase. If you need anymore info just let me know. Sorry I'm not smart enough to post pics but will email them if anyone is interested. $25000.00

Hate to see you sell it. Its a bad mother.
Few pics.
blackjeep.jpg

JUNEJAM2.jpg

RIVERBURNOUT.jpg

hodgehill.jpg

Here is a video of it. Motor is fawking Nasty
Goin Fishin

whiskeymakin said:
whats the specs on the motor if you dont mind.....

Loud, badass, must have weak throttle return spring, as the sombitch is wide open all the fing time. :****:

Got 2 plug wires pulled off to sound like a big Cam. 4 psi air in tires, STP optane booooster, vroom vroom. :flipgotcha:

whiskeymakin said:
whats the specs on the motor if you dont mind.....

I believe it is a stroked out 6.0 built by Delk. It is a Nasty motor.

its a 6.0 stroked to a 402. i will email you build sheet if you need. You wont be dissapointed with the motor. Its flashemifyougotem

Anybody that knows what that kind of motor and axles cost knows that is a deal :****:. But on the other hand you are :gay: for selling it.

Nice man, me likes! Where did you get that throttle return spring cause that is the same kind I want...LOL! Im pretty sure I just got my 6.0L bought last night for the new buggy and I cant wait to start dickin with that thing. They are one awesome motor!

TTT.... Since this jeep has been so good to me and loves beer so much, I am going to include 2 cases of beer for the buyer of it, so it will be fully turn key when picked up.

Latest posts