• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Blacksheep10 a millionaire??

I hit 4 numbers, I missed 1 number by one and the MB by 2! Thought I was gonna stroke out when that 23 plopped up and I had 21.went from almost a millionaire to $150.00 dollars.guess I'll go buy some beer and celebrate my loss,lol. Chad thumb.gif

Kansas they can stay anonymous by state law so we may never know the winner.

But Kelly go check ****er, we need to order some Geisers. :flipoff1:

If you won Kelly I ask you to remember the good things I've done for ya. Not the fact that I called a girls father and let him know you were banging his daughter. Or introducing your future brother-in-law to your family. Or writing "HELP ME" on the bottom of your wedding shoes. Or crawling into a sleeping bag with your girlfriend. Or letting those pricks sodomize you after drinking too much old Crow. Just remember that you lit me on fire once and that was not cool. :****:

beauxflex said:
If you won Kelly I ask you to remember the good things I've done for ya. Not the fact that I called a girls father and let him know you were banging his daughter. Or introducing your future brother-in-law to your family. Or writing "HELP ME" on the bottom of your wedding shoes. Or crawling into a sleeping bag with your girlfriend. Or letting those pricks sodomize you after drinking too much old Crow. Just remember that you lit me on fire once and that was not cool. :****:
if I win, I'll finally be well financed enough to get you back properly, and be above the law while I do it.

cash talks said:
Clint you sumbitch the HELP ME on his wedding shoes was all me. Quit stealing my glory

You're right. I did put on two coats of clear coat, though. I was the one that everyone pointed at and the priest told me to say some Hail Marys and I had to inform him that I'm Lutheran and don't pray to women.

mutherfuckers who had the shoes? and who got them on his feet without him knowing ****? :dblthumb:
Luke's idea though, Luke's paint work. I recall Clint just drinking, and giggling ALOT!

InDaShop said:
mutherfuckers who had the shoes? and who got them on his feet without him knowing ****? :dblthumb:
Luke's idea though, Luke's paint work. I recall Clint just drinking, and giggling ALOT!
That's true, too. However, I did wear a dress to his "dress rehearsal" and kept screaming "kill him, kill him, take all your disappointments of life out on him" when the strippers were beating him at his bachelor party. flashemifyougotem

was his the one were we should have worn hip waders into the Outhouse? That was truely disgusting and the nastiest "****" I've ever seen.

InDaShop said:
was his the one were we should have worn hip waders into the Outhouse? That was truely disgusting and the nastiest "****" I've ever seen.

Yup and he about got kicked out for dipping his finger in some chocolate. :****: