• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Bluetorch clone four seater crawler

rockthrowin12

Wheel base 117" belly pan 21" roof height 78"

Chevy 350, turbo 400 with Lomax 205 transfer case

17" KMC bead lock wheels, with 39" BFG red crawlers.

Dana 60 front end with Detroit locker, 35 spline chrome moly with drive flanges. 14 bolt welded rear end. 1410 U joints , front and rear.

Fox coil overs 14' front and 16" rear.

Corbeau Baja SS front seats and 40" Baja bench seat in back, with four, 4 part harnesses.

Memphis audio marine amp with wake board speakers.

Clarksville, TN 37043

**** for further questions or additional pictures please call, Dusty @ (931)206-8850
____I am not online a lot, please call or text.

Re: Bluetorch for seater crawler

Here is a photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 252

Looks like a Bluetorch Clone but not a Fusion 4 seater. Good luck with the sale though

This is a great rig, always walked every obstacle we ever put it on when my brother owned it. He was the original builder, and spent a lot time on the small details that make a buggy nice comfortable. I may be contacting you about it, would be perfect for my wife to wheel. I should've just bought it when he had it.

Yeah he spanked a lot of our asses when he first got it it's been a fun rig for him hes actually put a little money in it also with the bench seat shocks and we lowered it about 4 inches he's just wanting to find him some land and build a house he'll probably get another one later

Note the B pillar & squiggly dog turd bend in then front fender... looks EXACTLY like a BTF buggy to me :dunno:

Attachments

• notbtf.jpg
    notbtf.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 99

muddinmetal said:
Can y'all not tell these are exactly the same? Not he B pillar & squiggly dog turd bend in then front fender... looks EXACTLY the same to me :dunno:

The buggy in that first pic is my old buggy and my shop built it (that's me in the drivers seat flicking the camera man off) it's definately NOT a btf buggy

fl-krawler said:
The buggy in that first pic is my old buggy and my shop built it (that's me in the drivers seat flicking the camera man off) it's definately NOT a btf buggy

Well hell, a edit will be made