• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BOOTLEGGER BOUNCER BUGGY FOR SALE-SOLD...

Bitches B Crazy

We are going to be selling the Bootlegger buggy at the end of this year after the last AOP bounty hill. It has been an awesome buggy but my wife wants a single seater and as all men know her wish is my command. This is a smith chassis that we finished. It has a 6.0 with cam lifters and pushrods and custom tune, not dynoed but it is our honest opinion it's in the 500 hp range, trans is a turbo 400, tcase is an Atlas with 3.0 gears, 14 bolts front and back with RCV axles in front and will have oversons in back. This buggy has been driven as a grocery getter by my wife. All pipes that are damaged will be fixed or we will make a deal and you can fix. This is an awesome ladies buggy, we are asking $45,000. Pm me for more details!! No tire kickers please as I'm busy and I'm not broke. Thank you!!! Located in Big Rapids, Michigan.

Attachments

• image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 4,226
  • photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    294.9 KB · Views: 234
Re: BOOTLEGGER BOUNCER BUGGY FOR SALE

Busy and not broke...must be nice. You still need to post a location per the rules.

Great buggy and even better folks. The buggy is what he says and you won't meet nicer people period . Good luck with the sale Gersts! Can't wait to see what you come up with next

Very nice buggy . An great friends.

Sorry about not having a location on post, Thank You Ty for helping with that. As for the busy not broke comment, just saying if your not thinking about buying please don't waste my time. I work a full time job of 50 hrs a week and work in garage on weekends and nights, so I wasn't trying to be rude just try to understand I try my best to take care of customers in my off hours as anybody can tell you. This buggy is no joke it is a very capable rig and will serve you well, my wife has done very well with it, the only reason I'm selling it is she wants a single seater like mine. Thank you for the view.

Needs to be named "AlIcE B KrAzEE"

Alice up in Canada after she walks right up a section... gets out, walks down to us, and says "ATS RIGHT BITCHES!!!" Great people, better friends, someone will be getting a very nice rig

Ha ha that was pretty fun AJ! This is a really good rig I have zero complaints with it!

Raced in AOP Bounty Hill took 3rd place (with 28 others) had the cage that holds bearings give out, not rcv 300m axle, this will be replaced and race on-simple fix on a tough rig

Re:SOLD- BOOTLEGGER BOUNCER BUGGY FOR SALE, Buggy is Sold

Bitches B Crazy said:
We are going to be selling the Bootlegger buggy at the end of this year after the last AOP bounty hill. It has been an awesome buggy but my wife wants a single seater and as all men know her wish is my command. This is a smith chassis that we finished. It has a 6.0 with cam lifters and pushrods and custom tune, not dynoed but it is our honest opinion it's in the 500 hp range, trans is a turbo 400, tcase is an Atlas with 3.0 gears, 14 bolts front and back with RCV axles in front and will have oversons in back. This buggy has been driven as a grocery getter by my wife. All pipes that are damaged will be fixed or we will make a deal and you can fix. This is an awesome ladies buggy, we are asking $45,000. Pm me for more details!! No tire kickers please as I'm busy and I'm not broke. Thank you!!! Located in Big Rapids, Michigan.