• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Brand new tires (boggers) and brand new rims (STAZWORKS double beadlocks)

Dillehay

Tires are brand new 42 x 13.5 x 16.5 boggers never been mounted. Tire store price 567.63 x 4 = $2270.52 + tax
Rims are brand spanking new STAZWORKS modified hummer 16.5 double beadlocks with the heavy duty centers (not the thinner pressed center) $249.95 + shipping x4 = $999.80
All bolts included.
NYLON run flats 49.95 x4 = $199.80

Total = $3470.12 + (possibly shipping & tax if bought retail)

Total cost to you now.....................$3000.00
Would like to keep together, no trades ( got enough junk now)
Will ship but you set it up and pay for, I will provide pallet and strap.
Located just south of Franklin TN

Pic of PVC run flat

Rim

Re: Brand new tires (boggers) and brand new rims (twf double beadlocks)

If someone wants wheels I'll buy tires I'm 2.5 hr away can come get them on a weekend

Whats the best cash price?If you want you can text me at 270-705-7317

Really want to keep together but will keep you in mind if you're still interested in a week or so.

These are not TWF wheels or inserts. Please do not list them as such. ;)

Since I've been called out on my ad :flipgotcha:............let's correct it..........wheels are NOT TWF 1/4" pressed center but rather STAZWORKS heavy duty 3/8" pressed centers,sorry if I confused or mislead anyone on the wheels.

Here are some more pics of the STAZWORKS heavy duty wheels along with some comparison shots of tires beside some 43 stickies.

Rim front

Rear rim

Tire compare

Are you by chance making it to windrock for the srrs this weekend? If so could meet and take them off your hands.

Rockpopper, just sent you a PM with phone number. I've got a buddy headed that way for the race, I'm sure we can load on his trailer.