• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brimstone

Trail 75Y is supposed to be, or was supposed to be the hardest one there.......and it was easy. If you just like trail riding on ATV only trails, its decent. If you like challengening, find another place to go.

My wife and I just took the RZR to Brimstone two weekends ago. If you like hardcore riding you will have to pay attention to the trials that shoot off of the main trails. There wasn't really anything there that I would consider hardcore. It's a good family trip though. If you want a challenge go to Windrock.

I love windrock, I just had a run in with a rent a cop about cooler checks!! So I don't think I'll be going back. :dunno: :drinkers:

Why is everyone spotting about the security at windrock? It's not rocket science folks. You don't put your beer in your cooler until your past the security guards. Get checked, go up on the trail, pack your cooler. Keep it hidden and still in the package until you get by and do your thing. You just have to be smart about it.

The rules aren't the same for you and tony. With tipping them hundreds every weekend to the rental cops they turn the cheek when they see yall rich folk rolling up :****:

pholmann said:
Why is everyone spotting about the security at windrock? It's not rocket science folks. You don't put your beer in your cooler until your past the security guards. Get checked, go up on the trail, pack your cooler. Keep it hidden and still in the package until you get by and do your thing. You just have to be smart about it.

56098877.jpg

pholmann said:

Hush now don't be giving insider details! Called a decoy cooler!

H-Town Wheeler said:
Sorry not trying to give the place bad press! I'll be going back for sure,I'm learning how the system works. thumb.gif :drinkers:
When there a few years ago because I have family reunion. I was in a Tj and had to widen a few of the trails for them. Good place if you want to go leaf looking.

lt99ls1 said:
When there a few years ago because I have family reunion. I was in a Tj and had to widen a few of the trails for them. Good place if you want to go leaf looking.

windrock or brimstone?