• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brimstone Recreation

WHIZARD

Some one school me on this park. Any of you ever been and if so is it worth checking out?

I went to Windrock last weekend for the first time ever and freaking loved that park. Some one mentioned Brimstone while at Windrock, just really want to get an idea of whether or not it's worth a try or just go back to Windrock.

Thanks!

Went there last year and loved it. Rented a cabin for the weekend and it was nice and clean. Not sure what you're taking up there, but we were in SxS's, four wheelers and a dirt bike and all had a great time!

I live 2 miles from it, has a few decent jeep/buggy trails. awesome sxs riding

Re: Brimstone Recreation

Goggle Boycott Brimstone, they are not in it for the riders.

I have been there and if you are sxs riding it is great.But , Trails end right next door to Brimstone has 600 miles of multuse tails. You can literally go in at Trails end and come out at Windrock

yeah i would prob just park at the trails end campground and ride, alot of good riding over there on that side!!
i havent read or heard why brimestone and trails end hate each other but if they could ever work together it would make for on hell of a place

Thanks for all the replies. Sounds like I will just go to trails end or windrock and not even bother with brimstone.

Re: Brimstone Recreation

That's a good decision. I use to buy Windrock and Brimstone permits but after they pulled their **** a couple of years ago I now just buy Windrock and TWRA.