• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bryants Cove lease

zukiscott said:
Is this the place at Mont Eagle :dunno:,,, sure looks like a place we rode one time if it ain,t,,,,

we left the motel ,crossed back over the interstate and bout drove back down to Chattnooga, then drove thru a little pasture and went up thru some KILLER riding, stopped and went in a cave,

then got back wheeling on some big rocks, ledges, all kinda cool crap, stopped at the little block church, drove way up the holler and finally climbed out at DARK and popped out at some chicken houses

and some dude came out and told us how the hell to get back to pavement.

but I do know how some spots in the woods can look the same ;D

Same place. It would be a shame to see this ground posted.

Not the same as your thinking. I think your thinking of the LBI (land bwteen the interstate),Carden Property or the lease that TOR used to have when Sam owned it. But the same type of riding. This land is a much larger track and can be accessed from in between Whitwall and Jasper, Coalmont, Gruetli, Palmer Tracy City and a few other places. Looking at Google maps. Its a large chuck of land between Hwy28, Hwy 41, Hwy 56, and Hwy 108. Using those towns as the corners of your map. That will give you an idea of the land.

Pumpkin said:
Not the same as your thinking. I think your thinking of the LBI (land bwteen the interstate),Carden Property or the lease that TOR used to have when Sam owned it. But the same type of riding. This land is a much larger track and can be accessed from in between Whitwall and Jasper, Coalmont, Gruetli, Palmer Tracy City and a few other places. Looking at Google maps. Its a large chuck of land between Hwy28, Hwy 41, Hwy 56, and Hwy 108. Using those towns as the corners of your map. That will give you an idea of the land.

Think you could post up a link to the Google Maps for everyone to see what you are talking about? I tried to use the cities to set markers bt from where I'm unfamiliar with the area it wasn't much help on my end.

Ill be giving Lurch a call here shortly to to get the info i need to help out with the lease..

Here is a map that I threw together that includes the cities that Pumpkin mentioned. I just clicked on spots to drop the pins.

The five spots marked are essentially the areas that he mentioned. Pumpkin, if I need to adjust that let me know.

[attachment deleted by admin]

As Adam Woodlee said today. How many would give $120 today to be able to go ride Cowan again? Or give $120 today to be able to ride Tellico again? Some dont really care about what they have till its to late and its all gone.

Ive been to "Tracy city" twice with the damnlocals guiding us around. Is this the same area? We went to some huge cave that some rigs drove down into and 2nd time I rode with a buddy and we went somewhere with a bunch of Toyota rigs for a Petersons 4x4 magazine thing. Same place?

Pumpkin said:
I do believe your right. We have till June to get the other half. I will find out for sure and post up.

Good deal. There is someone on Pirate asking about land size if you've got time to look into that.

ridered3 said:
Here is a map that I threw together that includes the cities that Pumpkin mentioned. I just clicked on spots to drop the pins.

The five spots marked are essentially the areas that he mentioned. Pumpkin, if I need to adjust that let me know.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Admins,

Why was the word document deleted? If I did something incorrect let me know so I can fix it. That was the only way I knew of to attach the map to show the area.

ridered3 said:
Admins,

Why was the word document deleted? If I did something incorrect let me know so I can fix it. That was the only way I knew of to attach the map to show the area.

I bet it's too big for the new host.