• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BTF Evil X buggy

rockwell 1

This buggy was built by Dan at Blue Torch for his personal rig. It was then sold to Ken Mercer as roller, Ken told me he put $70,000 in it after he got it. He raced it for a few years, it is a very fast little buggy. I am selling it for $18,500.

Blue Torch 2 seater chassis 1 3/4 x .120 dom tube
ram jet 350 fuel injected between 350-400 hp
march pulley system
plumbed for nitrous (never used it)
TCI T-350 reverse manual valve body
hurst shifter quick reverse from any gear
Dyna track pro rock 60s air locker front and rear 538 gears
4 wheel disc breaks (not the best)
35 spline cromloy axels
3.8 atlas
9.0 warn winch
14 in fox coil overs on front
16 in king coil overs on rear
bump stops on rear
hydro steer 4 valve krc pump with double end ram
rear antirock
4 link with 3/4 rod ends
griffen radiator
all braided lines
alum 16 gal fuel cell
trail ready with BFG reds
103 in wheel base

Nashville, Tn
Steve: 615-642-9126
c6u6.jpg

bwh5.jpg

a4h3.jpg

tvxc.jpg

o8j8.jpg

c2vw.jpg

d3oh.jpg

8r01.jpg

You forgot to say it's the leader of the pack. Good luck with your sale(sob). Hate to see it go. But than again, mabey you'll get something that don't go as well and I'll be able to stay with you on the trails.

does it come with 3 bfgs and 1 irok or does it have a matching set ?

Comes with 4 reds and 4 trailreadys I have a spare Iroc and 2 allied rims that go with it .I cut one of the reds at dixie run .I will get it vulcanized .I also bent my rr coilover wide open is fixing it.

Bump for a very capable rig!!! Rode with him a few times badass rig for sure!!! GLWS

Always been a fan of this buggy, shouldn't last long at this price. Killer deal for someone

Jay I have tried for years to quit,tried counseling even a family intervention but I just cant seem to shake it.I have another one picked out. Will hit the trails as soon as I get it.

rockwell 1 said:
Jay I have tried for years to quit,tried counseling even a family intervention but I just cant seem to shake it.I have another one picked out. Will hit the trails as soon as I get it.
Haha we'll have to go to gmp when u get it!

this needs to be at the top! buggy crawls like no other. steve puts that buggy in some gnarly spots and it just climbs like crazy.

heard about the buggy he has lined up next, i want to see it happen! somebody buy this buggy!!!!

It crawls like a mountain goat and has plenty of power when you need it. I have followed it around and tried to keep up for a few years now. :driving:

I have rode with Steve a BUNCH this buggy climbs great and is very dependable will make somebody a great ride!!

Thanks everyone it is a very capable rig.Had a lot of calls today I think it will sell this week.Not to many rigs like it. Get ready to ride I will have a new rig soon and we will have a big ride at GMP or adventure park.