• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bubba bacon build thread?

That's the plan. I'm gonna build a truss too. Wish I could build a complete housing for a 14 bolt I'm gonna look into it.

Matt O. said:
Nice rig man, really like how simple it is. You won this past weekend right? If so congrats!
Simple is the only way to go when your 3hrs from the shop. And I didn't win my dad smoked my ass

Man I LIKE that color on yo MOCHINE man...heres a couple more pics from the race :dblthumb:

MSORPRACE012.jpg

MSORPRACE013.jpg

Swafford Racing said:
you have a sharp buggy. i like the big tube chassis.so are yall keeping david straight. he videos yall alot for youtube.
Thanks man. Yeah we try to keep Dave straight, he is a hell of a guy and part of our crew. We don't go riding without ole dave.

we need to get together and ride when mine get done. i enjoy riden with new people thats what its all about.but yea i give dave hell about his hair he married into my moms side of the family. most of the time i ride with jimmy smith.we been good friends for a few yrs.he talk highly of big tim.

I think highly of Jimmy ,just wish he had time to ride with us more like the old days.