• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bug ej's new buggy?

ceaetna454

Heard he was building a new one but unless I missed it I haven't seen it on here. Didn't he race the last two races? :fish: :driving: Who built the new one?

CSC Fab built the rolling chassis. He been working the bugs out and then broke the carrier or something in one of the axles at a recent race over the last week or two, can't remember.

ceaetna454 said:
Oh yeah white one with purple skins about the 3rd one on that video?

blue skins. JohnG sports all the purple on the trails! :flipoff1: his wife has a blue Rzr with white cage on it, matching buggy/Rzr

I just got done doing my brake swap I got from Lugnut 4x4. Yeah its been a long season going from top ten last year to 17ish? this year. I have ALOT of bugs to work out but I promise Mash Yer Motor Racing is bringin the heat next season!!! :woot: :****:

Hit my ol lady on facepage for pics and updates. Alicia Andrews.

Re: Re: bug ej's new buggy?

1bc05386ccc67f0f835e3d1b44f4eca9.jpg

Your buggy looks really good. Awesome lines. I met your wife at hot springs. She was using me as a shield from flying rocks on the first hill. Hopefully you can get all those problems worked out and make a better run for the championship next year.

rednecklights said:
Wow, Ya found a glimpse of other racers??!? A while back I was looking at some of the races on youtube to find my ole' buddy Jonathon racing the new white buggy.. If one didn't know any better They would definitely think there were only about five or six people racing. It seems that if ya ain't a big $ name that you have to damn near kill yourself flipping down a mountain to make the cut.. I understand editing and making it action-packed for the hits and subscribers.. but dam it would be cool to see all of the racers not just the top 3, big names, and big crashes. And for the life of me I cannot find videos of everyone racing.. Maybe I'm weird and the only one that Would to see tha guys that money's no issue.. Hell I dunno :dunno: I just would like to see some videos of this buggy getting that ass whipped by Jonathan !! :woot: Hope he takes this buggy and beats down every race next season!!! :woot: