• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Buggy build with 54s, Rockwells, Violators, BBC ect...

The-Boss

SOLD
This buggy was in progress to be finished and sold. However I can use the time to work on other projects. Basically everything is brand new or rebuilt. Below is a basic parts breakdown. Chassis is not painted other than self-etching primer for rust prevention.
.120 wall 1 3/4" Tube Chassis with removable subframe.
2 New ORI DP3 18" front struts "hill sensing" version that stop body roll with an internal pendulum and 2 New ORI STX 18" rear struts. ORIs don't require swaybars or bumpstops and can be fully tuned with nitrogen.
Tall Deck 427 BBC with Lunati Cam and coated headers. Will include a used Holley Projection EFI kit or 425 propane setup. The Tall Deck block is capable of serious power if someone wants to get crazy with HP.
Th400 transmission with Billet shifter and Locar stainless lockable dipstick.
NP203 – NP205 Doubler Transfer cases and triple stick cable shifter. 1:1, 2:1 and 4:1 ratios.
5 New 54" Mickey Thompson TTC Claw Tires
4 New Double internal Beadlock 20" wheels with rock rings.
2 Steering Rockwell axles Machined to accept 2" Violator Shafts. Diff Covers have been Mowhawked for clearance, has silicon boots with guards and new internal seals.
2 New Sets of Overson 2" 47 spline Violator Shafts with lockers. Unbreakable
2 New Overson Billet Willwood disk brake setups
Mudpro Metalworks Tabs, Brackets, Mounts ect…
2 New Corbeau Seats mounted.
16 New Johnny Joints and new DOM links. ¼ wall uppers and 3/8 wall 2 1/2" lowers.
2 New built 1410 driveshafts, flanges yokes and joints.
2 New double ended Hydraulic rams.
New Adjustable steering wheel with orbital hydraulic valve.
Miscellaneous parts that go with it. Hydro and trans coolers, PSC billet steering reservoir, rear steer valve, hydro lines, Master cylinder and brake booster, Livorsi marine gauges, billet serpentine pulleys, MSD coil, 6AL and a few other odds and ends.
I would be willing to sell without Violator shafts, Axles, Engine, wheels and tires or ORI struts for the right price.
I bought this project partially completed and have done some work myself so I don't have details like engine or trans build components and specs. Most all the Fab work has now been done and just needs to be finished out. Didn't build an engine cage yet since I was undecided on the intake. Buggy is very low at full bump and has plenty room to cut links and shorten wheelbase if someone wanted to run a smaller tire.
Over 25K in parts and material listed above not including significant labor. I have a few other projects I would like to be working on instead and that is the only reason for entertaining selling now.
Price is 23K as it sits with some extra parts listed. Located in Jay FL. Can arrange delivery within a reasonable distance. I can almost see the YouTube title now. :dblthumb:
Contact: Barton by PM or call and TXT at (850) 982-5262 for serious inquires only please.
Thanks for looking.

I know the guy that built this rig. I also know the guys who built it for him. Small shop near Paris, KY. He had the best intentions for it. Best of everything in it. He just lost his battle with addiction and this rig suffered for it. Bump for an old friend.

crawler nut said:
What ya want for them axles no tires an wheels?

Not looking to let the axles go alone. If i part it all, I will probably keep them and the ORIs in my horded parts. Just have to see. Thanks though.

kushKrawlin said:
drool Bump for a Holy badass rig batman!!! Sweet!! That thing is a BEAST!! GLWS. Woulda been a fun one to drive I bet! :woot:

Thanks man. It is definitely a built Beast. Trust me I considered finishing it just for an epic cable hill beatdown before selling.

IRONMIKE said:
I know the guy that built this rig. I also know the guys who built it for him. Small shop near Paris, KY. He had the best intentions for it. Best of everything in it. He just lost his battle with addiction and this rig suffered for it. Bump for an old friend.

You can definitely tell he had good intentions and everything I have came across on it was no compromises. I couldn't bring myself to part it all yet it is put together so well.

I really hate to hear that. He had back issues he said when I bought it.

Eddyj said:
Neat shifter. is that fabricated or stole off of a car?

I would have to look at the brand. It is a drag shifter I believe. It is made to put sheet metal over however you want. I would remove the gates from drive to reverse for speed. I think there is a little ratchet that a screw removes.

kvom said:
Looks like it could handle any hill in Fl. ;D

GLWS

Haha. Yeah that hill in Florida talk will get JJ and I excited. :)
Thanks

Yep it went to NC. I updated the first post as sold the other day but didn't add new sold post.