• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Buggy Fs/Ft

Let's see,when somebody tells you they will be here next sunday,but also tells you if somebody comes along with more cash i understand if you sale it,that can be done many different ways,then they change the dates on you too,kinda works both ways,at least I did man up and send his deposit right back,this has been going on more than a month,I have had many trades on here with plenty of folks and purchased a bunch of stuff without any issue,and pretty sure they would chime in to back that up,mybad if nobody is allowed to change or alter plans,if you feel like I need to be banned then do so!

I'm just glad the other interested party waited so long. I though I wouldn't be able to make the drive in time. And I have to say 1bigcabtruk is a man of his word! He said someone put down a deposit with the understanding that if a buyer showed up it would go with them.
I'm glad I met him and glad I was a buyer today!

Thanks Hardline!

And thanks 1bigcabtruk it will be a merry Christmas for my son this year!

JPRider

I might be wrong I already deleted the text but I am pretty sure I said if some one comes along sale it after we agreed on a price but before I made the deposit....

Latest posts