• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy name

1tonxj

Fixing to start building a buggy in about 3-4 months fixing to order bend tech pro to help with the design. Figured while I was waiting I'd draw it on paper and try and get a name for it. My first thought was "widow maker". Buggy will be 5.3 with a cam, th400,np203/205 doubler, 05+ super duty axles and 42s. Any opinions?

45eae5e4ceee08ed289fa4a82cdcab35_zpsa9d43c59.jpg

I say make it just like the drawing, only doing what is on the drawing, no other tubing and name it ... "Unsafe" or "unfinished". :woot: I have always like "Jim" .. I'm sure there has been a widow maker before.. Just go to Home Depot and get all of the pipe, make it and call it "schedule 40". Ha. I'd still go with "Jim".

kushKrawlin said:
I say make it just like the drawing, only doing what is on the drawing, no other tubing and name it ... "Unsafe" or "unfinished". :woot: I have always like "Jim" .. I'm sure there has been a widow maker before.. Just go to Home Depot and get all of the pipe, make it and call it "schedule 40". Ha. I'd still go with "Jim".
lol still a lot of tubing to be added just a basic idea of the buggy.

kushKrawlin said:

GONOVRIT said:
Why does every buggy have to have a name?

this.

I just dont get it? the way that some of the people refer to peoples buggies these days are like they are ****in transformers....

Whatever you do though...make sure the capitalize all the letters so everyone knows how serious it is. Make sure to do that.