• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired buggy parts for sale! rockwells tires beadlocks and yota parts as well!!

Dannyboy91

I have a set of 2.5 ton rockwells, steering front with spicer style ujoint shafts,
Straight rear... both axles are virgins they are currently underneath a toyota chassis that i honestly have no idea where the builder was going with his design but never the less they are 4 linked under the chassis with blue torch fab mounts which are just tacked on the links are 2" 250* wall square tubing with neopreme bushings in the chassis is included for easy loading in the purchasers favor also have 15" mrw beadlocks with all the bolts for beadlock rings that go with axles and chassis , ide like to get 2500 obo for all of it also have a set of 44 boggers on 15x14 billet wheels which are 6x5.5 lug pattern tires are 80% give er take ide like to get 1800 obo for them on wheels all hold air with no leaks what so ever

also have trail gear dual case adapter and 4.7 gear kit brand new in boxes along with bomb proof tcase mounts and a complete transfer case to remove the gearbox off of to complete the doubler all gaskets and bearings that came in kits include 1200 obo parts are brand new in box only opened to drool over

Also have a warn powerplant winch missing air hose but not a expensive thing to replace would like to get 750 obo for it and a warn 4000lb winch for use as a suck down in rear 150 obo for it

My name is danny smith please do not message or email me from this add as in i am not very computer savvy and dont check mail or messages much text or call for any questions or offers please do not call or text me with rediculous lowball offers you will be told a few things you dont wanna hear if so im open to some trading for other buggy parts

I live in memphis tn 38128 my number is 9016496458 i except text or calls at anytime

I APLOLGIZE FOR NO PICS ALL I HAVE IS MY ANDROID PHONE AND FOR SOME REASON THE ONLY OPTIONS IT GIVES ME FOR UPLOADING PICS IS SCREEN SHOTS AND DOWNLOADS IF ANYBODY KNOWS AWAY AROUND THIS FEEL FREE TO TEXT OR CALL AMD TELL ME HOW OR I CAN JUST TEXT THE PERSON OF INTEREST PICS OF PARTS INTERESTED IN THANKS

Hey could you please send me pictures and a way to contact you with questions. Thanks Steven seven 70- seven 22- four 8 seven 2 thank you

9016496458 i except text or calls at anytime

Seems pretty easy if you just read the post

Someone had a bad day!! Hahah. Am I the only one who HATES when someone spells out the number? And why? But seriously it shouldn't let Anyone post with no pics. I say this because if my Dumass can figure it out ANYONE can! Hey Kel.. How r Ya bud!