• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Building packages- Pole Barns, Shops, Garages, Storage buildings-

We primarily sell the package for pick up and the Cheaper way is pick up the package and have it installed. But all according to where you live we can also deliver and we have a few different contractors around the state that can put one up for you as well. Let me know exactly why you want and where you are located get you prices a few different ways.
On the 30x30 I will need to know
sidewall height
door size and quantity
Color sides galvalume roof or color sides color roof
Insulation yes/no

Thanks

Whats the shipping cost on a 40x80 with a 20' offset (carport) with a lean-to down one side to 77435, or would that kill the deal on something like that? Two rollup doors in the front and back, two walk in doors, roof vents, 6 windows. I am planning on putting in a lift. Would you recommend a 12 or 14ft wall height?

Do you sell any of the carports like what is below??

15p5rpg.jpg

the_white_shadow said:
Whats the shipping cost on a 40x80 with a 20' offset (carport) with a lean-to down one side to 77435, or would that kill the deal on something like that? Two rollup doors in the front and back, two walk in doors, roof vents, 6 windows. I am planning on putting in a lift. Would you recommend a 12 or 14ft wall height?
sorry but we don't have any truck that run that far

TBItoy said:
What do you call the trusses in this building?
this is our standard steel truss that is used in all of our post frame buildings

civicmindedex79 said:
Do you sell any of the carports like what is below??
we are supposed to be getting a vendor that is going to offer these. I will check with my brother and see if they have came aboard with us yet

15p5rpg.jpg

All quotes have been sent out. If I missed anyone just shoot me a pm. All of our full steel frame Metal buildings can be shipped anywhere in the South East. Post frame building will need to be picked or can ship within 100 miles of 35055.