• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built 1996 Jeep Cherokee- PRICE DROP!!

hillclimber227

1996 Jeep Cherokee

131xxx miles
4.0 with MORE motor mounts
AW4 auto with RADesigns rail shifter
From previous owner- "The torque converter would lock up in low gear so I snipped the TC lock-up wire and installed the rail shifter."
231/241 Rubicon (4:1) doubler t-case
Front axle is a Ford D44 with 5.13 gears, Detroit locker, and RCV shafts.
One of the shafts is making a clicking sound when turned all the way left.
Rebuild kit on RCV's website is $245. Never got around to having it rebuilt, and has made the same noise since I have owned it.
Rear axle is 78 Ford 9", shaved, trussed, spool, 5.13s, GM metric disc brakes (85 Monte Carlo) Strange Chromo 1350 rear yoke, (3) spare axles
Steering is hydro assist, AGR box & pump, PSC ram
Suspension is Rubicon Express up front, F150 springs in rear with Bilstien shocks
Cooling is aluminum radiator with FF Dynamics Triple Threat fans, hood louvers (doesn't overheat)
Ramsey 9k winch with synthetic rope, in cab controls, controls on winch body, and the wired remote
38x15 TSLs on Allied Rock-a-thons Qty (5)
Front black vinyl suspension seats, rear black vinyl bench suspension seat with no rips, tears, or fading
Lap & shoulder belts front & rear (submarine belt for fronts)
Rear driveshaft has 1330/1350 with Spicer u-joints
Nice exo-cage, some body damage, no doors, no glass (with the exception of a windshield)
Fancy LED tail lights, gas tank has been moved up into the cargo space and has a rack above it for storage space.
This is a trail rig only. Axles leak, tranny leaks, t-case leaks, leaks are not bad.

$5500 OBO
PRICE DROP $5000
Serious inquires only
Call/Text 501-412-2429
Located 10 miles from SuperLift ORV park in Hot Springs, AR.
Can Deliver to the park. Buy it and wheel the same weekend!!!

Pictures are from previous owner, I will get new pictures but not much has changed

With the windshield in the can holders are no longer on the A-frame and the previous owner kept the CB radio:

Bilstien shocks have been added and Exhaust has been re-done and does not go all the way to the back as shown in this picture:

Re: Built 1996 Jeep Cherokee

Got any pics of this unit???

Kidding of course, wish everyone posted these kind of detailed pictures!

Re: Re: Built 1996 Jeep Cherokee- PRICE DROP!!

hillclimber227 said:
Ok so I am Regretting selling this rig. Anybody know where this thing is now?
Who did you sell it to? If in Texas fourwheelerjeff might have it aka jeff adams. He might know where it is if not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sold to a guy in TN. He actually emailed me this morning with his number and may be able to help me locate it. Thanks Hardline