• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built, daily driver capable Jeep Wrangler TJ - SOLD

markhuntsville

1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ - reduced

• ~160K miles on body and engine bottom-end – EVERYTHING else is new, replaced, or rebuilt
• 4.0 Liter 6 cylinder, top end recently rebuilt, runs excellent
• 4-speed automatic transmission, AW4 from '98 Cherokee – the BEST automatic transmission Jeep ever used – this is a common transplant.
• Air Conditioner works great
• Throttle body professionally body bored to 62mm with spacer
• AEM Polished Cold Air Intake with Dry Flow filter
• New exhaust manifold
• Exhaust system heat wrapped from manifold to cat
• All new Magnaflow exhaust; Magnaflow High-flow Catalytic Converter and muffler
• Optima Yellow-top Battery
• Custom Aluminum Radiator, with electric fan and Flex-a-lite variable speed controller
• Derale Direct-fit Transmission Cooler with thermostat controlled fan
• 2006 Rubicon 241OR Rock-trac 4:1 Transfer Case with Novak Shifter Cable (no sloppy linkage)
• Tom Woods Rear 1330 Drive Shaft, Stock Front 1310 Drive Shaft (recently rebuilt)
• 2006 Rubicon Dana 44 Front Axle with 4.88 Nitro Gears, Alloy Axle Seals, RCV Axle Shafts, Solid Diff cover, good brakes (uses 1310 yoke and pre-2000 brakes and hubs) – new inner seals
• Currie Corect-lync Steering setup with new joints/spares
• 2006 Rubicon Dana 44 Rear Axle with fresh 4.88 gears, Chrome Moly Axles Shafts, Solid Diff Cover, good disc brakes
• 2006 Rubicon Frame and Steering Box (rust free, freshly painted)
• Rubicon Express 4.5" Extreme Duty Long Arm Full Suspension with high-clearance skid plate
• Bilstein 5150 CrossFlow Reservoir Shocks, 10" Travel
• All new Stainless Steel Brakes hard-lines from Classic Tube, front to rear full replacement
• JKS 1.25" Body Lift
• JKS 1.25 Full Motor Mount lift (not the budget lift or blocks)
• Front 1.25" and rear 1.5" Wheel spacers
• Warn Front Rock Crawler Bumper (narrowed)
• Warn XD8000 Winch with remote
• Master Pull 5/16" x 100' Superline Synthetic Winch Line, rated to 21,700lbs!
• A-to-Z Diamond Plate Rocker Guards with Box Tube Step , PIC
• Smittybilt XRC Full-length corner guards , no flares, PIC
• Under Cover Fabworks front high-clearance steel fenders , PIC
• 55W HID Bi-Xenon 6000K Headlights using IPF H4 Housings
• LED Driving Lights
• Front Rock Lights inside front fenders
• Rock Crawler Rear bumper with 2" Receiver and shackle mounts
• 3/16" Steel Gas Tank Skid Plate
• Pioneer AM/FM/CD Radio, old but works perfectly, replaced front speakers and sound bar
• Corbeau Baja RS Reclining Suspension Seats with Corbeau Seat Savers and TJ Brackets, folding passenger seat
• Bedrug Bedtred Rubber floor liner throughout front and rear, provides sound/thermal insulation yet easy to clean, removable
• Husky Liner Mats throughout
• Bestop Sailcloth Softtop ~4yrs old, excellent shape, all zippers work perfectly
• Half Doors with Soft Uppers, keyed properly
• Full Doors, keyed properly
• Safari Top with windshield header (Safari covers back seat also)
• 35" BF Goodrich KM2 with excellent tread (less than 6K miles) on Black ProComp Aluminum Wheels (never off-road, always used a separate set of tires used for off-road that are not included in sale)
• JUST ADDED - NEW brakes on all 4 wheels!

This Jeep is built right, with the best components. I have personally built this Jeep, been through it top to bottom, front to rear, no bolt un-turned. I have just completed a frame-off restoration servicing every joint, replacing anything needing replacement, re-painting as needed, etc.

The Jeep is more than capable of driving anywhere in the country, wheeling hard, and driving home. It was driven 6hrs to Harlan, KY, wheeled for 3 days with NO breakage, and driven the 6hrs home, then to work the next morning. Since it has been wheeled, it has a few scratches and minor dents, nothing serious. It is NOT trashed, NOR has it been mercilessly beat on – technical wheeling is more my style, plus the fact that I drive it to the trail and home. I clean the Jeep up in detail after each off-roading. I also avoid mud vehemently, not that it can't handle it, I just don't like cleaning up after mud.

The Jeep is warm in the winter with the awesome Jeep heater and cool in the summer, either with the excellent A/C, or with the Safari top and no doors. If you want a little more sunshine, the mesh Safari top is perfect! I have both half doors AND full doors, both keyed alike with the ignition, so you can have the nice rollup windows of the full doors for the extreme weather and use the half doors for mild weather open traveling. I am selling this Jeep due to having a 2nd one that I am building anew.

SOLD

Re: Built, daily driver capable Jeep Wrangler TJ

Awesome rig and and a Equally as awesome Guy to deal with. I can promise anyone that looks a this Jeep that they will not be dissapointed.

Looks like a very clean build, sharp Jeep!

Sorry - no, need cash for truck upgrade...or new HVAC, whichever comes first.. ;D

Stretch71 said:
Excepting trade offers?

Bump Back up for the monday.

This jeep is ready to go! Drive it everyday and wheel on the weekends in this heat thanks to the cold AC! :driving:

Re: Built, daily driver capable Jeep Wrangler TJ - reduced

Bump for lower price and new brakes all around!

Re: Built, daily driver capable Jeep Wrangler TJ - reduced

Bump - ready to go - drives great and A/C works great!