• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built Dana 30 and 8.8-Detroit, RCV's and Trail Ready Bead Locks

Hood Poppers

Will soon be pulling a Dana 30 and 8.8 out of a Comanche. Both axles are complete minus broken ring and pinion in Dana 30. Willing to part out axles but will attempt to sell complete first.
Dana 30:
1. 300M RCV axle shafts (inner shafts were upgraded to 300M) less than 1 ride on shafts
2. New ball joints put in with RCV's
3. Detroit locker
4. DOM steering with heim ends
5. Ballistic diff cover with inspection plug
6. 1310 yolk
7. Will come with an extra axle housing and lots of spare parts (plenty of shafts, unit bearings etc.)
8. Would be willing to install new ring and pinion for cost of parts and labor (very reasonable)
9. Have new spare upper link mounts to go with axle
8.8:
1. Stock shafts 5 x 4.5
2. 4.88 Yukon Gears with less than one ride on them (will come with 4.56 gears that we took out)
3. Welded
4. Disk breaks
5. Spring perches are SOA
6. Solid brand diff cover
7. Flange yolk
Trail Ready Bead locks
• 5 x 4.5
• Aluminum rings
• 16 inch
Prices will be as follows;
1. Dana 30 $1,200.00
2. 8.8 Sold
3. Trail Ready wheels Sold
4. Lock Rite Locker Sold
PM me or post on this thread with questions. Making a account to upload pics now.
Located near Baton Rouge, La. Will be going to Hale Mnt. in May if that helps.

1. Stock shafts 5 x 4.5
2. 4.88 Yukon Gears with less than one ride on them (will come with 4.56 gears that we took out)
3. Welded
4. Disk breaks
5. Spring perches are SOA
6. Solid brand diff cover
7. Flange yolk

I thought he said the ring and pinion were broken? I gotta look up the definition of bullet proof ???

Woah! Had no idea they made RCV's for that axle.. Is that the size axle that comes in a reg Jeep Wrangler? I get it .. rcv wants Ur weak link to be r&p.. Good way to learn how to set up gears i would think.
Edit: holy hell!! That IS indeed a very expensive axle!! Just looked at RCV's for Dana 30... They should be ashamed. Oh Lord those are 1200 dollar shafts! :****:

Just having a little fun.

I had this setup on my yj but with chromoly shafts not the RCVs, ran 36" TSLs and beat the hell out of it. In a light rig, this setup runs very well.

1. 300M RCV axle shafts (inner shafts were upgraded to 300M) less than 1 ride on shafts

whats the price on these shipped to 71260

I had that same setup. With a properly setup 4.10 gear, I never broke gear sets. Went through mini lockers/carriers and RCV's no problem though. I bet with the 300m upgrade, and Detroit it's a stout setup (as long as you run a reasonable gear/tire)