• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Burkey on history channel

Fire Freak

Anyone watch truck night on the history channel? I got to see the first course but then had to get kids in bed.

Too much motor for the show and he's not used to wheeling slow. He's getting eatin up right now knowing a 22r on Pane running on 2 cylinders KICKED HIS ASS................ :rolf: :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR

Was busy and missed it.... again . Im sure at some point they will start re running the **** outta this show. And i'll be caught up with it, 2yrs after its relevent laughing1

P said:
Was busy and missed it.... again . Im sure at some point they will start re running the **** outta this show. And i'll be caught up with it, 2yrs after its relevent laughing1

Exactly how I roll.....but if you really remember you wanna watch it, you can just find it on the Kodi/Amazon TV thing. I enjoy Law and Order SVU and Bar Rescue, but rarely stay up late enough to watch one or just plain forget. Get home from work....go to "Trending/New Episodes".....bam. Commercial free too. :)

#blessed

TacomaJD said:
Y'all ninjas know they invented DVR right...... :flipoff1:

My DVR is LOADED with **** I'm "gonna watch one day". I have a season and a half of Into the Badlands, Legion, Bad Girls, and The Mick on there now. I could just erase it all because I have a jailbroke Fire Stick now.

And Burkey and Hitman kinda disappointed. If it were more like mild-easy TTC events and less circus events, they could have won easily. But it's hard to win a football game with stilts on and the only eligible receiver is a housecat.

Into the Badlands is an odd show. I watched the first couple episodes when it first came out and was done with it. Lol

Hey man, I thought it might have been Days Of Our Lives or Ellen DeGeneres since Tony was talking about it?? :****: :dunno: :stir:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
That Rental truck Burkey ran was a pile. Who uses refrigerator tubing for a transmission line?

I thought the rental was an interesting truck. Big 600+ HP V8/10 bolt/12 bolt was a ticking time bomb.

Far as the fridge tube for transmission line, that's quite interesting and seems like something they should have addressed during "Shop Time" instead of working on the power steering belt tensioner...

BustedKnucklefilms said:
That Rental truck Burkey ran was a pile. Who uses refrigerator tubing for a transmission line?

Would it be possible for you to record an interview with Burkey and Hitman about their experiences on the show :dunno: