• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Busted Knuckle Hoodies

BustedKnucklefilms

Its that time of year....HOODIE SEASON! Its getting cold and we have just the thing to keep you warm when out wheeling and wrenching.
Our Preshrunk Heavyweight 50/50 hoodies not only keep you from freezing in the elements but they also let you show off that you are a wheeler.
Available in Black, Blue, and NOW PINK! Get yours for only $29.99 at www.bustedknuckle.com

1377035_10151779847378985_1025745201_n.jpg

High quality right here. Been wearing my BK hoodie for three years now and it's no worse for the wear at all.

kushKrawlin said:
Was wonderin if ya brought any with ya to events? didnt know if i could just grab a couple from ya at Morris this weekend.. thanks!

I usually always have hoodies and other stuff with me at events. Just flag me down if you see me.

Awesome. Ill def try to keep an eye out for ya. Would really like to grab one for myself and one for my girl. That would def help out win i get back from tha trip. Haha. Loading up now!! Thanks brotha.

kushKrawlin said:
Awesome. Ill def try to keep an eye out for ya. Would really like to grab one for myself and one for my girl. That would def help out win i get back from tha trip. Haha. Loading up now!! Thanks brotha.

Looks like I won't be making it to MMORV. RZR is having some oil pressure issues. You can order 2 hoodies online and get Free shipping. www.bustedknuckle.com

gabe92 said:
Got any new ones yet?

We have been trying to get the Gray ones for over a month now and they are backordered everywhere. Looks like it will be 1st of the year on those.