bye

Re: Not so Red Buggy

Attachments

• 2017-07-13-20-58-16.jpg
    2017-07-13-20-58-16.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 133
Re: Re: Not so Red Buggy

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'm hoping I don't go full retard first time out and put it on its lid. There's something about me and nice ****.....I tend not to make it nice too long. Work the bugs out for a few rides and then some powder coat.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Looks great man!! :dblthumb: and as far as putting it on its lid, it will happen.

No but last time I seen him at AOP he helped me load mine and a ramp fell off before I got a mile :****: Probably :drinkers:

Man I dig the lines on this thing. I'm a huge fan of the supercharged 3.4 motors too. I can't wait to see this thing in action

The Luke said:
Man I dig the lines on this thing. I'm a huge fan of the supercharged 3.4 motors too. I can't wait to see this thing in action

X2

I like that the swoopy-doopy tube work is subtle.

Supercharged 3.4 Toyota: All the HP of a 4.8 LS, with more weight, complexity, and less tunability! :stir:

I am interested in how the bullet proof 2 speed trans + 4 speed tcase will work out in real world application (vs say a 4spd trans and 2 speed case)

TBItoy said:
Supercharged 3.4 Toyota: All the HP of a 4.8 LS, with more weight, complexity, and less tunability! :stir:

Those are the exact reasons I like that motor. It's like we're the same person.

lowbudgetjunk said:
All Murrah. He has the vision, he has the skill set. I am trying to not get in the way. Still figuring out the winch, wheels and a few other odds and ends.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
Patrick does some awesome work. I got my kmc beadlocks from Burkey, I caught them when he was having a sell. I wanted TR's but they were at little out of my price range. I'm not sure what winch I will run, most likely a cheap smitybilt off of Amazon. I have plenty of time to decide still I just drop my stuff off with George last week and he has a few buggies to finish before he starts mine.