• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bye

Re: Re: bye

jeeptj99 said:
So what was the point of going through and changing all his posts to bye?
That's what I just noticed. I suppose it was a painful breakup.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Kel has stated that he will no longer contribute to HL. For his own personal reasons. He will not waiver once his mind has been made.

As far as updates go, Murrah Motorsports has an excellent social media program going on FB and instagram.
The buggy is coming together at Murrah's, it is a very cool cross between bouncer and ultra 4ish type buggy.
It will hold its own against any other build once it is done. It is a free build for Murrah to build it how he wants inside of the given budget, I personally can't wait to see it done.

Eddyj said:
Kel has stated that he will no longer contribute to HL. For his own personal reasons. He will not waiver once his mind has been made.

As far as updates go, Murrah Motorsports has an excellent social media program going on FB and instagram.
The buggy is coming together at Murrah's, it is a very cool cross between bouncer and ultra 4ish type buggy.
It will hold its own against any other build once it is done. It is a free build for Murrah to build it how he wants inside of the given budget, I personally can't wait to see it done.

I do enjoy that Murrah is posting lots of pics on Instagram !

X

Eddyj said:

The buggy is coming together at Murrah€™s, it is a very cool cross between bouncer and ultra 4ish type buggy.
It will hold its own against any other build once it is done. It is a free build for Murrah to build it how he wants inside of the given budget, I personally can€™t wait to see it done.
If he's that distraught over it, why does he keep logging into the site? I don't have anything against him but if I were to go as far as saying "bye" to everyone and deleting all my post in a "**** you" manner to the forum so as not to contribute anything so much as even past posts, I wouldn't be logging in anymore....

So P, clear the air here. Who has a problem with Kel? JohnG certainly didn't seem to, neither Patrick seems/seemed to, most of us here don't as well. Gregg? P? Who?

muddinmetal said:
So P, clear the air here. Who has a problem with Kel? JohnG certainly didn't seem to, neither Patrick seems/seemed to, most of us here don't as well. Gregg? P? Who?
I figured he just got tired of some of the ****ery here, of which I can totally understand to a certain degree.

muddinmetal said:

Good question Muffinmetal, not I said me. (I think) NEXT... :dunno:

Why, if Rocfun has a great social media on other sites, will he not continue posting on HLC? We'd love to see his stuff. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

muddinmetal said:

Not me at all, I just met the guy a few months ago and I believe he just got tired of the nonsense, I know some of the story but that was mostly while I was very hands off with HL so not my place to judge either way. I think he is a solid guy from my interations with him.

What is the positive for him to post on here?

Kel actually has a legit reason. As hard as it is for people to understand, he does.
He never once implied a "**** you" manner. In fact he was kind enough to give an explanation and a good bye.

No one wants to see these two active on this site more than I do...
However, making up drama and jumping to assumptions with no actual facts, will not make that happen.

I consider these two my closet friends I have made on this site. Not just FIF but real world. They are both incredibly good people.

All this should be taking place in the general "bye" thread... not in a tech and fab build thread.

Eddyj said:
What is the positive for him to post on here?

Kel actually has a legit reason. As hard as it is for people to understand, he does.
He never once implied a "**** you" manner. In fact he was kind enough to give an explanation and a good bye.

No one wants to see these two active on this site more than I do...
However, making up drama and jumping to assumptions with no actual facts, will not make that happen.

I consider these two my closet friends I have made on this site. Not just FIF but real world. They are both incredibly good people.

All this should be taking place in the general "bye" thread... not in a tech and fab build thread.

Did Kel change the title of this thread to bye?

I just wanted to see some updates of his buggy build, didn't mean to stir up a shitstorm. Is Rocfun gone from here too?

Eddyj said:

What's the difference? He literally deleted every post and replaced it with bye, including the title. :dunno:

The **** you manner I implied was the deleting of all his posts and simply replacing with "bye". It's one thing to leave, another to put in all that effort to take away any past contribution to the forum. I don't get it. Oh well....

TacomaJD said:
What's the difference? He literally deleted every post and replaced it with bye, including the title. :dunno:

The **** you manner I implied was the deleting of all his posts and simply replacing with "bye". It's one thing to leave, another to put in all that effort to take away any past contribution to the forum. I don't get it. Oh well....

That is what I was curious about as well.

TacomaJD said:
If he's that distraught over it, why does he keep logging into the site?

Why do you assume he is "distraught" or upset about something or towards someone?
Maybe he has a legit reason to not contribute anymore. Logging on and checking on past interests is not contributing.

Changing the title to "bye" to get everyone's panties in a wad is funny/entertaining/controversial... thumb.gif

You guys assume that what he is doing is a reaction to something that has happened. It is not.
I will not comment on this anymore, unless someone starts a blatant lie about one of my friends.

Can a mod just remove all his posts like they did traveler's when he left.

Editing posts that used to contribute to the site to "bye" is just stirring the pot

Don't leave mad, just leave molaugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
Why do you assume he is "distraught" or upset about something or towards someone?
Maybe he has a legit reason to not contribute anymore. Logging on and checking on past interests is not contributing.

Changing the title to "bye" to get everyone's panties in a wad is funny/entertaining/controversial... thumb.gif

You guys assume that what he is doing is a reaction to something that has happened. It is not.
I will not comment on this anymore, unless someone starts a blatant lie about one of my friends.

I haven't joined in on this until now.

Ed, you and I both know what I quoted you saying is bullshit. There was a reason he left. 98% on here dont know but I do and I thought you did. Obviously not.

kmcminn said:
I haven't joined in on this until now.

Ed, you and I both know what I quoted you saying is bullshit. There was a reason he left. 98% on here dont know but I do and I thought you did. Obviously not.

b0b8851f92c5a5d00690c39cd029d54b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk