• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bye

Re: Red Buggy

I need you to commit to a "drive it around the yard" date.
I'll be back riding first week of November, want to ride in your buggy up some hills. Just saying.

lowbudgetjunk said:
60 and 14 bolt disc on both.....dual wilwood master cylinders will be used. Do I need to go with 7/8 or 3/4 inch bore? Also what stroke? I want a firm pedal and not to blow hundreds of bucks on stuff I don't need.

You decide which way to go? I'm in the same boat wanting to use the dual wilwoods with my 60/14.

I'm not an expert, but i used a 7/8 FzJ80 master cylinder with those axles and it would lock down all 4 tires, felt a little mushy on the top part of the pedal, but good where it counts

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'm gonna call up Summit on Monday. Had to chop up some trees and gonna have to take one down this weekend. I am leaning towards 7/8, but I still want an expert opinion on the matter.

So you're expecting an expert opinion from the guys that work at Summit?
Their people over the phone may be different. The guys working at the store down the road from me... well 8 out of 10 of them I'd put in the spoon category on the sharpness scale.

What calipers are you using? I've got the factory dodge guys up front and chevy half ton on the rear.

Don't lie, me and you are playing a buggy building version of the quiet game. Whoever gets finished first loses. :stir:

Thanks for reminding me rocfun.

Buggy is looking good. I'll quit bustin your chops about it.

I'm going to give you **** even though i dont know you lol. I like the build keep it coming. In the amount of time youve been building this i've built a complete buggy out of shityota, broken it mulitiple times and pieced it back togethor in true shityota fashion. Here is what i ended up with. Maybeone day you will be done building and we can ride togethor.