• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

• Thread starter Thread starter lowbudgetjunk
  • Start date Start date
L

lowbudgetjunk

Someone said some pretty nice things recently in a pm that was forwarded to my email. Thank you for the kind words.

Some of the people that I converse with the most, I met on this site. In the last 2 years, 2 of them died and it forever changed the way I have thought about these forums and life in general. I said too much and shared more than I should on way too many occasions. I am more of a hermit than I have put forth and it is a false sense of me that has been exploited.

All that being said.......bye. It was a good run and Hardlinecrawlers was a good friend and a betrer friend than most people I know. I am going to fade into obscurity and wish you all well.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Wow!! Not sure what to say. Sorry Kel, you have my number if you ever need anything.

Well, then. I guess I don't get the reason for leaving. But to each their own. Take care man.

I thought he was a mod or admin or something? How does that work? Or did I make that up?

The Luke said:
Well, then. I guess I don't get the reason for leaving. But to each their own. Take care man.

I thought he was a mod or admin or something? How does that work? Or did I make that up?

Ha was at one time. He choose to respectfully step down from admin.

6b3cf33505ed4bb8d692f0274b5c9052.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Bye

jeeptj99 said:
6b3cf33505ed4bb8d692f0274b5c9052.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol that was the first thing that came to my mind but I didn't want to be a ****. Just thought it sounded funny.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back