• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CALL TO BOYCOTT WAL-MART

TacomaJD said:
I'm about tired of reading this sort of ****.

It's the world we live in. The significance of the story isn't about support for the Confederate Flag. It's about a United States Citizen who was denied his 1st Amendment right by Walmart. However, Walmart was willing to support a terrorist organization that has, and will continue to do so, killed many innocent Christians and Muslims.

I dont even know how factual this online tabloid **** is, but I quit Walmart a few years ago and couldnt be happier. Id rather not support them and their cheap crap.

DirtMonkey said:
I dont even know how factual this online tabloid **** is, but I quit Walmart a few years ago and couldnt be happier. Id rather not support them and their cheap crap.
X2. I can happily say that I don't remember the last time I was in walmart.

My wife and I agreed to purchase anything from that place. We would rather spend a little extra money and support the MOM & POP Stores that wal mart has done such a good job of killing out.

Wal Mart use to be the place to make a struggling families dollar stretch further but now it is just geared up for the :JRich:. Side Note: I miss the the black afro

That beard and a dam Kawasaki don't go together. Why's he gotta have that lil turd in the video? Whata goober. I get wat hes sayin.. But dam. Walmart around here is ran by a lot of blacks. You walk in with A pic like that and want a dam cake made by a black woman, and guess what, she may just tell u to shove it in Ur ass. Good lord. I can't help but wonder why I don't see a sharp dessed business man raising hell bout anything like this. Seems to always be some extremist. Weird how that works.. I can say if you have never seen someone with a beard like that ride a motorcycle, man your missin out. Dam beard splits right In the middle, and it looks like a huge mustache. HAhaha awsome.

You know, it's not the fact about it being a Confederate Flag cake that was deniex. Hell, it could have been a cake with Obama riding a damn unicorn over a rainbow that was denied The thing that pisses me off is that they made a damn ISIS cake.....a freaking terrorist organization.

You know, a cake with obama riding a unicorn over a rainbow would be funny!!! I'm haing one made. I'll post the pics.......not from Walmart though.

Neal3000 said:
The South would shut down without Wally World

We live in Sierra Vista, AZ and we have the largest walmart within the state. Sierra Vista is very small town. They built the huge walmart here because of all the shoppers who come up from Mexico, which is just a few miles south. On the weekends, you damn near have to be able to speak Spanish to shop in there.

However, the walnuts can take their big ass store and shove it up there snooty rich asses. I don't care how cheap their ammo is!!

Neal3000 said:
The South would shut down without Wally World
Haha. This is true..
And why they wouldnt make a confederate flag, but they would a terrorist flag is due to one thing i would guess... That dipstick that whipped that cake up DIDNT know wat it was! Haha. Prob thought it was some Muslim thing.

Good luck boycotting Wal mart. I bet I have gotten made and walked out a dozen times and said to hell with this place I won't come back. I finally just realized to deal with the place. I can't afford to shop anywhere else.

Elliott said:
Easy there kick stand, you seemed a lot easier going before that bike.

That probably has less to do with the bike & more to do with all the banging everyone did on his girlfriend & sister...
You can tell the man actually likes his girlfriend & here everybody's been given him hell