• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

Beerj said:
And not new at all but if you've never checked out cKy then it's worth a listen.
https://youtu.be/HZT2KbZgfA8
Yer speaking mah language now!

Familiar Realm
Plastic Plan
Flesh Into Gear
96 Quite Bitter Beings

All awesome songs. I grew up in the Jackass age, so I been rocking CKY for a minute.

Re:

Just remembered the other CKY song I liked on the Volume 1 album - Knee Deep.

I never have listened to that album all the way through, so now I have something to do at work tonight. I always just searched them on limewire back in the day, previewed a song and downloaded it if I liked it. Lol.

Yeah, I got turned on to them back in maybe 2002 or 3. Lost In A Contraption is a good tune as well. They just released a new song. Deron left back in 08 and they had some other guy fill in on vox for a bit. Never recorded anything with him though. Now Chad is singing.
https://youtu.be/b0Hc-9w2vqE

Thanks for the heads up on the new Mastodon CD. I found them late n life. Cool shop metal. Just got the CD coming from amazon.

Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

Beerj said:
Yeah, I got turned on to them back in maybe 2002 or 3. Lost In A Contraption is a good tune as well. They just released a new song. Deron left back in 08 and they had some other guy fill in on vox for a bit. Never recorded anything with him though. Now Chad is singing.
https://youtu.be/b0Hc-9w2vqE
That definitely sounds different. I liked the old guy's vocals pretty well. That sucks.
98TJ said:
Thanks for the heads up on the new Mastodon CD. I found them late n life. Cool shop metal. Just got the CD coming from amazon.
Man I was so pumped when it came out. When you get bored, watch "making of emperor of the sands" on youtube. It's like an 11 part video series, some really deep **** when into making that album what it is. They really stepped their game up.

Troy's vocals in that melodic chorus in Ancient Kingdom, most all of Brann's vocals, Brent's solo in Roots remain, Bill's fawking killer riffing, that album is a fawking masterpiece.

Hadn't really liked Behemoth, but they put on an awesome show!

Lamb of God up next, then Slayer.

7815520798ee0e19afc46f319e2b4d18.jpg
0ccab5033e6fa55ee7028864d3ecf232.jpg
79718de8d50928e4f918b3a8c190f1b2.jpg
4cefb9a9000415bcc6af8cf19f438d62.jpg
050582cfcb6b57a19cd5a5f2d872d184.jpg
d1b3b6ba0ed4116fce9137397ddb6eea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That studio is badass. I've never listened to much from them except for that song "show yourself" that they were playing nonstop on the radio a little while ago. May have to give them another chance.

Re:

Mastodon and Primus will be in Birmingham and Nashville in May. Don't really care for Primus, but been wanting to see Mastodon. But both concerts are during the fawking week. I hate to have to take off to go, but I'm on the fence about it right now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They are also going to be in Atlanta, the day after BM plays Atlanta and the day before BM plays Charlotte.

Just purchased tickets to see Metallica in Bham next year. Black album came out my senior year of high school. Wanted to see them for years..so only one more and :woot:

RustyC said:
Just purchased tickets to see Metallica in Bham next year. Black album came out my senior year of high school. Wanted to see them for years..so only one more and :woot:
Ha i was in elementary school. Had it on casette tape

RustyC said:

I saw they were touring again, I am debating on it. They been on my concert bucket list. It's just so damn far away, no telling who if any other bands will play with them.

How much were tickets?

TacomaJD said:
I saw they were touring again, I am debating on it. They been on my concert bucket list. It's just so damn far away, no telling who if any other bands will play with them.

How much were tickets?
$133 plus fees lower level each