• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all the Aetna boys......

Might have to plan something in January, the rest of this year is jammed pack. And people want these DVDs finished and in their mailbox. thumb.gif

lowbudgetjunk said:
From what I know, it is privately owned. And the owner just turns a blind eye to those that ride there. Though, I have been wrong many times before.

That about sums it up All the Actual land is mainly Private land. The main road going into the trails is a state road, it now runs thru a very nice subdivision and that subdivision is trying to block the road making it impossible for land owners to get to there land. Thats why its still open for now cause they dont really have he right to shut it down. There are signs up to try and stop people but they cant they even have a rent-a cop that sits :****: beside where the pavement ends and dirt begins to try to scare you but i go there almost every weekend and :****: 9 out of 10 times he is sleeping molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Just a heads up anyone that comes thru the subdivision when you park in the trails park on the mtn side of the road not the subdivision side in theory they could tow you but ive not seen or heard of anyone getting towed. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

yep. thats true. all private but we've rode there for years. come on and somebody will be putting on a show!

Tell us what weekend , we'll be there . Need a couple of weeks notice so I can round everybody up. :dblthumb:

15 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE IM SURE I CAN ARRANGE TO HAVE A BUGGY TO RIDE IN AS DUE TO SO MUCH WORK I CANT GET MY PERSONAL ONE FINISHED IM NOT A BIG SHOW LIKE EVERYONE ELSE BUT I LOVE SEEING A GOOD SHOW IM IN

Great, 15th works better for me. Im sure we can round up some of the Cleveland buggies for this.
Might even have 2 brand new rock bouncers ready for a trial run :driving: :driving:

We'll try to be there if we can get our junk back together.Got to see what the weather does,if it is wet and frozen afraid we will be wasting our time and yours.The hills are hard enough dry.