• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired can no longer sell because they are not what i was told!

dynajeep

Bought these a little over a month ago, dont need them, my non-stickies work fine for me. These are pictures from the last sale thread, because they are on the pallet they were shipped to me on. The description is the same also, other than its cheaper now.

Almost brand new 43's...1 trip to Las Cruces for the day. Raceline beadlocks 8 on 6.5", Staun internal beadlocks, Coleworx 1/2" thick outer rings. Tires show evidence of 1 run, and wheels have a few minor scratches but you would have done that first trip out if you paid the full price and got them new. No damage, and you still get to break these in. These are stickies!!

Can't sell now due to stauns blown out, tried airing them up yesterday. Keep posted on which "shop" sold these to me. If they refund me nothing will be said.

Re: 43 stickies on Raceline and Stauns

There we go. I was waitin for an ad like this.. Always happens After i buy something i was looking for! :****: very nice man. If i hadent just bought the same set up with treps i would be all over these! GLWS. If ya decide to trade lemme know. I may be interested. :dblthumb:

kushKrawlin said:
There we go. I was waitin for an ad like this.. Always happens After i buy something i was looking for! :****: very nice man. If i hadent just bought the same set up with treps i would be all over these! GLWS. If ya decide to trade lemme know. I may be interested. :dblthumb:

The Treps are a badass tire for sure! If I didn't have my non-stickies I'd be willing to make something happen :****: Buy these and sell your Treps :dblthumb:

How about free delivery to A.O.P this weekend? Thinking about going down :woot:

Sold to me "like new" minor scratches. Giving this shop a few days to make it right... if they don't I'm going to raise hell :****:

It pisses me off to no other! The "shop" is saying they were sold for a "friend" and the friend is saying he'll pay for 2 new tubes and that's it. :wtflol: am I out of line by saying no? I purchased these as "like new" and they aren't like new, when they don't work properly. Got dam I'm pissed :puke:

muddinmetal said:
Not at all, I'd let them know that they are about to be outed on Hardline, Facebook, etc. If they don't get their minds right

Seems like a shop would buy 4 atv inner tubes to keep a customer happy....

I mean **** it's less than $100 shipped for 4 tubes...

dynajeep said:
It pisses me off to no other! The "shop" is saying they were sold for a "friend" and the friend is saying he'll pay for 2 new tubes and that's it. :wtflol: am I out of line by saying no? I purchased these as "like new" and they aren't like new, when they don't work properly. Got dam I'm pissed :puke:

Take the offer of two, get the shop to buy one, and you buy one. Not ideal, but may be easiest if the seller is not local.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk with my left thumb.