• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CARNIE

After the races I'm headed over to Gardendale for the magnolia festival. Bring the kids out for a good time and fireworks tonight. I'll give one free funnel cake to everyone who is "747 fer life"

Headed to haleyville Al. For the week. After that I'm out of state until fall. I'm about to :gtfo: of Alabama

Got stud up by Piper. :dunno:

It's iaght.... We still be jammin in the little town of Haileyville.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    627.1 KB · Views: 148
I don't do much in Tennessee. I have a buddy that rebuilds and updates carnival equipment in that area.

Next week is Corinth ms.
Following week will be the armpit of Missouri. Caruthersville Mo.

I just passed some of that Mash her motor buggy headed south in Tn. I got to check out your buggy a little bit at the event yesterday I know you went through hell but it really is a nice buggy.

Eddyj said:
I just passed some of that Mash her motor buggy headed south in Tn. I got to check out your buggy a little bit at the event yesterday I know you went through hell but it really is a nice buggy.
Thanks man. Its doing much better. Even got to test out the roof Friday!

Sorry been busy. No advice on ribbon fries. Except we mess with the depth of the cutter. There is a big difference between thin and thick cut. If you want to be cool. Put a 16inch skewer behind the cutter and it sticks it self.

No muscle shores.
I'm in Missouri. Farmington this up coming week.
Then to Metropolis Illinois for superman festival next week.