• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cat **** my Toybox!

ain'tstuckjustresting

RIP Mister 12/5/12
So I finally pulled my t-cases tonight and found I sheared the rear box input. What is the best route? I may just get a 21spl shaft and toss it together to make it to the Fun Run but I drive like an asshole so I know it will break again. If I go to 23spl I need to upgrade the crawlbox too, then I need to change the shaft in the TH350. Is there an upgrade other than just getting 23spl inputs?

You can just upgrade the rear case's input to 23 spline and leave the front box alone. It's gonna cost like $170 for the coupler though and the cost of a 23 spline input of course. If you are running a 2.28 rear case I have a free 21 spline input for ya, pulled and ready to go.

When we broke jeremys t.g. Said to send them the spud from the front case and the broken 21 on the rear and they would upgrade it to 23 spline for free.he has t.g. 4.7 in the rear case and a t.g. Doubler.

You can just upgrade the rear case's input to 23 spline and leave the front box alone. It's gonna cost like $170 for the coupler though and the cost of a 23 spline input of course. If you are running a 2.28 rear case I have a free 21 spline input for ya, pulled and ready to go.

I may take you up on the input shaft. My friend Jason that got those 38's from you has a tcase he was going to give me to pull down but that would save me a step. PM me your # :awesomework:

Marlin is b/o on the 23spl input and I haven't asked if I can get just a 23spl coupler for the Marlin adapter. I'm running factory 2.28's in both cases. Really don't need 4.7's with the new motor/trans.

I think I'll put it together stock and start collecting parts for a full on retarded build up. I need to call Bobby and find out when his new front outputs will be ready.

Any other Idears? Quit being a cheap screw and buy an Atlas?

Apparently, I forgot how to use a phone. I can't get that number to work on my cell or home phone.

What time will you be there? PAP on 112th next to Rollies Tav?
I'll be in a green Dmax w/ white canopy.

Marlin is b/o on the 23spl input and I haven't asked if I can get just a 23spl coupler for the Marlin adapter.

Im pretty sure you should be able to just buy the 23 spline coupler and swap. I remember my buddy was going through the same kinda situation not to long ago and I remember him saying that was an option :awesomework:

Im pretty sure you should be able to just buy the 23 spline coupler and swap. I remember my buddy was going through the same kinda situation not to long ago and I remember him saying that was an option :awesomework:

I read on PBB that you can get the coupler but it's over half the cost of a whole new adapter. 2yrs ago they were $160. It's cheaper to buy the new 23spl kit and sell the 21spl.

Plus, it does me no good if I can't find a 23spl input. Marlin is B/O until hell freezes over. Not sure if the TG shaft will work or is even an improvement over stock.