• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cavalier bucket seats. Great for YJ swap or whatever GONE!!

KreepyKrawler

I have a pair of bucket seat pulled from my Cav when I wrecked it. Was keeping them for my Toyota as a set, but just going to keep my single seat in it for now. Jeepforum.com is full of write ups on swapping these into YJs. Or put them in what ever with a little fab work.

$50 for the FREEpair with Cav brackets and sliders, you pick up. I am in Mulga/Bayview (near Birmingham). Not far off Birmingport Rd. TEXT please, probably won't answer unknown numbers. 205-for niner too-5432

This isn't a pic of the actual seats, but they look just like these and you can see how they look in a YJ.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/replacement-seats-post-up-what-year-model-you-used-490426/index3.html#post4504842

P1010131.jpg

Re: Cavalier bucket seats. Great for YJ swap or whatever

updated price. FREE

I am tired of tripping over these. Need a good brushing, cleaning and Febreeze.

I also have a set of Honda Civic (I think) seats. They can go too. Their mounting brackets are weird though. They will be free too. No pics

Re: Cavalier bucket seats. Great for YJ swap or whatever FREE!!!

Bump for ya.

I have basically the same seats in my YJ out of a Pontiac Sunfire. They bolted right to the stock YJ sliders
c9a87ccf147f69fa70c47f5e6de9acbb.jpg

Re:

I have a set in my Zuk and it's like riding on a cloud...

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Re: Cavalier bucket seats. Great for YJ swap or whatever FREE!!!

Thanks for the seats! I'll put them to good use. good luck on that yota :driving: