• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Charleston Shooting

clemsonjeep

We've hit a new low...now churches aren't safe either. Normally I don't pay much attention to the news, but I heard about this one because the pastor that was killed is my boss' cousin and he's a SC State Senator. I believe he's also distantly related to one of the singers from the Temptations. In any case I've been watching the videos and reading stories then I come across this video and am listening to the police chief describe the suspect and can't help but notice the kid at the back right...and then later on another at the back left around the 8:00 mark...

http://www.wistv.com/clip/11609637/video-police-chief-mayor-discuss-charleston-mass-shooting

8098408_G.jpg

Exactly.

If me carrying is a concern, then the situation that allowed others to know I'm carrying is of much greater concern.

I'm all for carrying and people owning guns. Hell I have over 30 myself, but I never felt I needed to carry a gun. Ever. Maybe it's a lack of give a damn. :dunno:

We had a similar incident here in Knoxville a few years ago. I believe it was one of those faux churches like science something or another.

Church has not been a safe place for years. Extremist are shooting up churches every Sunday all over the world cause they know that is where the Christians are. The extremists are now in this country. This is why it is a good reason to carry when you go to church.

Praying for these families.....

bad80cj said:
I carry every where period. Stupid act of violence.

Yup anywhere I can....unfortunately I have to travel for business sometimes, I feel naked without my EDC.

As far as Church - in the U.S. They are notoriously insecure. That many people gathered together and almost always only a few people up front facing the entrances and none of them really focused on who is coming and going. It's sad, that in a place where I am supposed to spend time with God I'm on edge and never relaxed.
Oh well, someone has to be the sheepdog, right??

As far as this is concerned - I hope they get the guy quickly.

It's confusing...but in that picture he's got two different flags on the right chest. One is the apartheid flag of south africa and the other is the flag of rhodesia. He has black friends on is facebook. Evidently he was arrested not too long ago on drug charges also.

Curious to see where this goes. He'll probably shoot himself and deny us the answers...and if he doesn't we'll probably still be denied.

pholmann said:
I'm all for carrying and people owning guns. Hell I have over 30 myself, but I never felt I needed to carry a gun. Ever. Maybe it's a lack of give a damn. :dunno:

We had a similar incident here in Knoxville a few years ago. I believe it was one of those faux churches like science something or another.

It was the gay church. Universalist, kumbaya sumbitches.

clemsonjeep said:
He was identified by his uncle who told them he received a .45 pistol for his birthday earlier this year.

I may sound like an complete asshole, but have almost no sympathy for some of the victims... This weirdo reloaded FIVE TIMES... all while they cowered in the corner & begged him to stop... DO SOMETHING!!!!

Just like 911. If you were on either plane that flew into the WTCs your family should be secretly disappointed in you... Hundreds of people held up & flown to their deaths because they were terrified, as a group, by a couple of dune coons with box cutters.... Wow

I think if they would stop releasing the names of the sickos it would slow way down. The first thing they do is plaster there face and name on every newspaper, tv station they can. I really believe some of these freaks just want to be seen.
Praying for the families.

muddinmetal said:
I may sound like an complete asshole, but have almost no sympathy for some of the victims... This weirdo reloaded FIVE TIMES... all while they cowered in the corner & begged him to stop... DO SOMETHING!!!!

Just like 911. If you were on either plane that flew into the WTCs your family should be secretly disappointed in you... Hundreds of people held up & flown to their deaths because they were terrified, as a group, by a couple of dune coons with box cutters.... Wow

Well said sir!!! :dblthumb:

Maybe I need a foil hat but does anyone else think this is another Sandy Hook style thing? Immediately people start yelling gun violence/hate crime and the media runs with it?

jeeptj99 said:
Maybe I need a foil hat but does anyone else think this is another Sandy Hook style thing? Immediately people start yelling gun violence/hate crime and the media runs with it?

I believe the government at least uses events like this to create mass panic to further their agenda and prompt the public to hand over their rights.

jeeptj99 said:

Sandy hook is a hoax... This may be real, but the only reason I think it may is because the kid looks to wacko to be a fake & he didn't kill himself when he got caught.... Somehow it seems that everytime the Government *may* have had something to do with it, the "killer" dies before making a public statement

Isn't every killing a "hate-crime"? Regardless of color, you have to have some sort of hatred for people to kill them (self defense not included).

Speaking of tin foil hats..

So this kid's uncle say he just stayed in his room on the computer all day for years... Yet he has only had a facebook for a few months.... So a teenager sits on the computer all day & and has no social media for years... Seems fishy to me

Latest posts