• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired chassis

There is so much want in this drool :****: still available ???

angryfab said:
it is built out of 1. 5 HREW x.130 wall hrew .the same as the three buggys in the pic I have built that are out their getting the **** beat out of them an are holding up just fine. I buy this material in big lots so I can get it cheaper . I'm not saying it is better then anything eles just a affordable way to get out their . I am currently building two high power big boy buggys out of dom so I don't care one way or the other what tube I'm using the two black buggys have v8s an tons the Orange one has v6 an dana 44s

Damn, first time I've seen those top two buggies completed! Looks awesome! I love red and black....colors just contrast well together. Especially on shiny powdercoat! drool

Yep they tured out really good :dblthumb: nobody really seems to want this one so I just can't deside whether to put a 22r or a 350 in it so I will just keep it posted till I get time

I know at least one person that wants it BAD! And I'm positive about 99 % of the rest of the guys want it to! Got me brain stormin again on how to come up with tha extra cash right now. Dam those chassis are just plain AMAZING!! :dblthumb: you will be hearing from me one day! Promise ya that!

Dibs on this, I'll send George a deposit Monday morning if nobody hasn't. :dblthumb: