• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Chevy 4x4 dually 2001

kid rok

chevy 3500 dually 4x4. Ls model with extended cab. all leather interior. Electric windows and locks. 8.1 with allison trans
The good; truck runs great very dependable one owner. I used this truck every day and have never been scared to drive many miles to from the job site.It tows great and has plenty of power. The tires are almost new all six.
The bad ;a/c needs to be charged. And one of the shift sensors in the trans is throwing a code. And it has over 260,000 miles

This truck was used every day in my construction company, I never had planned to sell it, but due to the economy and the fact that I recently had an injury that prevents me from working I have to sell.

Contact Brad @ 770-six five four -2507
ry%3D400.jpg

ry%3D400.jpg

ry%3D480.jpg

ry%3D480.jpg

ry%3D480.jpg

kid rok said:
I recently had an injury that prevents me from working

What happened??? You're not talking about your finger, are you?

J. J.

You're not talking about your finger, are you?
Ya, I have a pin in it and literally can't do anything productive. It's just not worth hiring a couple of guys that are going to milk the clock, more than likely mess up and me having to finish the job out of pocket. Plus I am getting bored at what I do and I'm not really into it any more.

Looks like I forgot to put the price. $3,499.99 I looked up the cost on kelly blue book,and it goes for $8,000 and thats in the worst possible condition it can be in. I would say this truck is between fair and good condition. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.ya come on.