• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choc- 2011 Events

Trey

Park Maintenance Crew
2011EventSchedule.jpg

They will choose a virgin hill a day before the race, that is part of the rules. This prevents people from practicing. The hill be very steep, but there are gonna be several turns involved to keep it from being an all out drag race. Last years race was something to see , I cant wait till this one! :driving: :woot: loller.gif

yeah i figured thats how it was but just wondering i had a few ppl interested but didnt want to enter with no chance.

I will get them all loaded in the calendar soon. I am on the iPad now, and the calendar is easier from a computer.

your march 26 event conflicts w/ the shamrock run... seems like a shame to try to have two big events on the same weekend, it would hurt both parks... besides i would like to make it to one of your hill climb events... my $.02

draggbody said:
your march 26 event conflicts w/ the shamrock run... seems like a shame to try to have two big events on the same weekend, it would hurt both parks... besides i would like to make it to one of your hill climb events... my $.02

Your absolutely right!

Woodsbuggy.com picked the date for this event. We didn't have an event scheduled in March because of the Shamrock Run, they just contacted us this week and asked if they could have it that day. This is a rail buggy racing series. Last year this event was in May and they allowed 4x4's, but I don't know the rules for this year yet. They should have more info posted on their website soon.

We tried to schedule our events around those already planned at other parks. We changed our Santa Crawls this year because Gray Rock already posted up that the Toys for Tots was going to be the 1st weekend. We definitely don't want to conflict with any other events. Us private parks got to stick together. We plan to keep improving the place and welcome any suggestions. Thanks!

From what I have seen in the past, I don't think the rail buggy crowd of spectators would effect the Shamwow run at MM

I had to leave today with a broke driveshaft. did Mark ever try the new hill up from the boatramp. The one they were clearing today, (sunday the 20th)?

Broke a front axle trying. Gaddy made the trail to the left. Matt and randy got up the center one. Matt got on the 3rd one lack bout 2 ft from the top had to call it quits. We had a blast. We've been needing to cut that hill in for awhile. Thanks everyone that help :dblthumb:

That is definitely some very challenging new hills with a lot of BIG ROCK. :driving:

That whole area between Boat Ramp and Playground has got potential. :dblthumb:

musselman said:
Broke a front axle trying. Gaddy made the trail to the left. Matt and randy got up the center one. Matt got on the 3rd one lack bout 2 ft from the top had to call it quits. We had a blast. We've been needing to cut that hill in for awhile. Thanks everyone that help :dblthumb:

What is the name of these new hills? :dunno: :driving:

GOAT,